Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > New Adult/Contemporary Romance 92K, friends to lovers story

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Drew (ashleydrew) | 22 comments Hi everyone!

This is my first full-length novel, and I am looking for a few beta-readers. I have a 92K New Adult/Contemporary friends to lovers romance if you're interested:

Title: Never Stop Falling

Fun and fearless Corinne Bennett lives in the moment. Whether she's skydiving out of an airplane, or setting off on the road to anywhere, she's on the lookout for the next great adventure. That is, if childhood friend and always-by-the-book Nicholas Kelley doesn't put his foot down on her crazy antics first.

When Corinne gives in to her growing feelings for her best friend the summer before their freshman year of college, she takes the ultimate risk, making this one adventure Nicholas has longed to explore with her.

But the moment they venture down that road, a shocking revelation blindsides Corinne, exposing her vulnerabilities, baring her fears, and questioning everything she ever believed about love. With their future- and most importantly, their friendship- now clouded with doubt, Corinne must decide if love is really worth the risk.

If at all possible, I am looking to have feedback by the end of December.

If you're interested, you may direct message me or email me at ashleyeverett88@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance!

message 2: by HitC (new)

HitC (hitcgirl) | 136 comments Hey Ashley, this is Tiffany, your editor.

So happy to see this blurb pop up in my feed and to know you're still moving forward on your author journey! I like the new title and think you've written a great description.

To any potential beta readers, it's a great story! Check it out :)

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Drew (ashleydrew) | 22 comments Tiffany wrote: "Hey Ashley, this is Tiffany, your editor.

So happy to see this blurb pop up in my feed and to know you're still moving forward on your author journey! I like the new title and think you've written..."

Tiffany!! Great to hear from you. You don't even have to remind me that you were my editor!! I can't say thank you enough for helping me. I've worked so hard the past couple of months to make it the best I can, and I think I have an even better story now, thanks to you!

Any authors looking for a great editor, Tiffany is your girl! :)

message 4: by Colby (new)

Colby (coldbee) | 4 comments I'm available to beta read your novel. I'm a quick reader so the end of December should be no problem.

colby.ray at gmail.com

message 5: by HitC (new)

HitC (hitcgirl) | 136 comments Ashley wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "Hey Ashley, this is Tiffany, your editor.

So happy to see this blurb pop up in my feed and to know you're still moving forward on your author journey! I like the new title and thin..."

Aww, thanks so much!!

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Drew (ashleydrew) | 22 comments I just want to say a big thank you to Colby and Nicole for their beta read of my novel! Lots of great feedback and quick turn around times. Good betas are not easy to find, so thank you so much!

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 11 comments You are very welcome! It was truly my pleasure!