1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > River and Kaneki 2~

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yay!

So can I be le Prince?

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* yah! I was hoping to be the Guard haha

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Lol, so shall we make characters?

message 6: by Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* (last edited Dec 07, 2015 02:23PM) (new)

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Name - John
Looks -  photo tumblr_nz09pyw3T71sl272so1_1280_zpsqglr2ncv.jpg
age - 26
Guard or the Prince
Loyal to the end, kind, quite in nature, big book person, no family

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Perhaps the guard can be twenty five or above that age? Cause I'm making the Prince the age of 19

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* okay, makes since ahha

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments ;)

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* only pic i liked sorry, looks so modern lol

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Lol it's fine ;)

• Name • Lucas Akko Martin
• Nicknames • Lou, Luke, LAM
• Gender • Female
• Age • 19 years old
• Birthday • December 25th
• Appearance •

• Personality • TBRPD
• History • TBRPD
• Sexuality • Homosexual - Openly one
• Crush • His Guard John

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Yay haha do you want it to be advanced?

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments If your talking about posts, I think we should at least do three sentences, and if your talking about relationship, I don't know what you mean

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* I meant sentences haha

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Then we shall do at least 3-5 sentences

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Can you first?

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments *Can you post first?

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* John stood at the Prince's door, he sore the usual guard uniform, thick armor in all places. He had a long sword at his waste which could easily be pulled if there was any sign of danger. He had been in the Guard since he was 17, a good age to join. At first he wasn't much. He did rounds and nothing ever happened. Now he protected the Prince. He was happy with his job and loyal to the Prince completely and totally. Today was like most days, quite, this day wasnt special cor anyreason and the times were good. The kingdom was feed and happy and the land knew peace.

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Lucas smiled as he played with his kittens he had, he sighed and shook his head, he was super bored and he wanted to find something to do, he sighed once more and stood up. Lucas looked around before going to his bedroom door, he smiled as he realized that John was on the otherwise of the door. To be honest he has had a crush John for like ever.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* John noticed him leave and frowned slightly. "Sire may I ask where you are heading?" He remembered how many times there was an attempt of the Prince's life. It was the hard part of the job. Posin was the favorite of those bad people. He had also fought a few men to protect his Prince.

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Well I'm bored and tired and hungry, so I was going to the kitchen for a snack and then I was planning to go out into the field, wanna come with me?" Lucas says as he looked up at the tall guard, he had to admit, John was cute. Lucas shook his head to clear that thought out of his head, actually he shook his head to clear if from all thoughts of John.

(( Hey, maybe perhaps when they're out in the field, they could be playing around and John could be playfully chasing Lucas around until John falls on top of Lucas resulting in the older male kissing the Prince?, )

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* John licked his lips and sighed softly. "Of course Sire" he couldnt say no to him. "I need to change into more casual attire Sire." He went to move but stopped "Sire I must ask you to come with me while I change so I can make sure you are safe." He felt odd asming his Prince this, his Prince should ask him of this. Of course he couldnt let the Prince in his room, how unclean it was, too unclean for Lucas to enter. Entering would disgrace him and the Prince. If the Prince did enter then he would have to get a washer to cleanse him of the impurity picked from his room.

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Of course, I'd have no choice anyways, my dad would have our heads if I didn't come with you," Lucas says as he then looked John up and down, he then shook his head he then walked towards the way he knew where Johns room was.

(( so can we do the idea up above with them and the field? ))

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* (yah) He followed behind Lusas then frowned, realizing he planned to enter his room. "Sire, I cannot let you enter my room." he stepped infront of him "Please wait at my door and I will keep it open so I can see you." he opened the door while keeping an eye on Lucas to make sure he didnt enter.

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Who said I was gonna enter your room? I know I can't anyways," Lucas replied as he looked at John, he then sat on the ground across from the door, right where John would be able to see him. Lucas sighed softly as he began to think he brought his knees up to his chest and smiled his cute child smile. Lucas smiled and he looked at the room in front of him, he would get a maid help John clean it later, he shook his head and waited for John.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* John nodded. He then pulled off all his armor. He then pulled off the chain-mail. He then pulled his sword from his buckle in laid it down. He then stripped, having not a care if the Prince was watching, it was natural to change infront of other men. Soon he put on more casual but formal enough to wear around a Prince.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Lucas smiled, " You ready yet?" Lucas asked, feeling impatient as he stood up and paced in front of Johns door, he could never stop moving around, he sighed softly and he closed his eyes. Lucas was super bored and be really wanted to to go outside into the field.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He finished by slipping a small knife into his boot. He left the room and close the door tightly behind him. "Ready Sire" he stood behind Lucas, didnt dare walk infront of him like HE was superior. "Please lead the way Sire" he waved his wand, motioning for the boy, well to him a boy, to move foward.

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Lucas smiled, " Great! I thought you were gonna take forever," Lucas says as he looked over his shoulder for a moment at John, he smiled widely before then leading the way to the kitchen first. Lucas entered the kitchen and he kindly greeted the cooks and chefs and other kitchen people there, he wasn't like his father who treated everyone like s*it, instead the Prince, Lucas, would always be nice to them. They greeted him back and handed him two apples, he took them and thanked them before then handing one to John.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* John bowed his head "thank you Sire" he took the apple and put it in his pocket, to eat later, and not in view of the Price. Soon they made it to the yard, it was a sunny day, nice weather, a breeze ruffled the large trees. Birds could be heard, and many Ladies were wondering about with each other, chatting, most likely about relationships in the castle. He always avoided the Ladies, they tended to flirt and giggle behind fans that waved away the high sun's heat.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Lucas too ignored the ladies, and instead he grabbed Johns wrist and pulled him towards the backyard gate, that led out to the field behind the castle, he smiled softly, he opened the gate and then let go of Johns wrist, leading him out to the field, where wild animals roamed, Lucas never minded the wild animals, and the wild animals never minded him. Grinning, Lucas then poked Johns chest, " Your it," Lucas says teasingly before dashing off.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* John sighed softly "Sire, I do not think you should..." noticing that he was not listening he took chase, first at a jog, wanting to talk since into the Prince, then he ran full out, enjoying the game of it. He didn't have much of a childhood but he had one compared to the poor folk. He remembered such games and enjoyed him, and he was still young and spry, his muscles pulled easily, his feet quick and light. Soon he had gotten the Prince, but sure enough, he wasn't THAT young anymore, he tripped, on a tough of un-cut grass, and landing right on Lucas. He was panicking, he had touched the Prince! He was now over him, out of breath, face red from the run, staring down at Lucas, his hands on either side of Lucas's body, his legs barley touching Lucas's.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Lucas gasped when he fell, but he looked up at John, his facial expression matching just that of his guard, he shyly looked up at John, too surprised to even move from his spot, and he couldn't anyways, not without touching John in the process, and his legs would get tangled with Johns anyways if he tried to move. So as a decision, he just remained quiet and still, he was panting slightly from the running, he might be young, but he doesn't work out as much as he used to anymore, but don't underestimate his six pack abs underneath all that clothing.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* John licked his lips nervously, staring at the young Prince's eyes "Damnit..." he whispered, before leaning down gently, and pressing his warm lips against Lucas's. He instantly regretted it and loved him. He was kissing the Prince, and he a guard, unworthy! They were also males, how could he feels his way, why did he get so excited, dominating over Lucas so, his larger body over Lucas's, his warm lips pressed against Lucas's, his eyes fluttering close. He was enjoying it to tell the truth, truly, very much, enjoying it, in more ways then one.

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Lucas was surprised, but didn't hesitate to kiss the older male back, he slowly moved his arms, and he wrapped them around Johns neck, loosely, he closed his eyes slowly. ' I can't love him! I just can't! This is so wrong. So super wrong, what would father say if he caught us? Oh the hell with it, I love him and that's all that matters,', this was Lucas's thoughts, he deepens the kiss a little bit.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* John smiled and kissed him deeper, nipping his bottom lip. He slowly lowe =rd himself, so his chest brushed against Lucas's. He pulled away slightly "we shouldn't Sir..." he gasped, his eyes searching Lucas's. (sorry if it is short)

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Lucas was breathing a little heavily, he sighed, " One, stop calling me sir, second, who's to say we can't?," Lucas replied, his eyes opening to look up at the man above him. Lucas smiles softly, realizing that what just happened, proved that John liked him.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He sat up and sat down. "Si....Lucas... First I am a guard....second we are both males. This is unheard of, I will be kill for it..." he looked down and picked at the grass. He dared not look at Lucas. He knew he had to tell him it couldnt happen but the words couldn't escape his lips.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments ".It can be a secret John, we don't have to let anyone know," Lucas murmured, moving closer, leaning his head on Johns shoulder, he just sighed softly, some wild kitten came from the small forest on the edge of field, Lucas smiled and picked up the small kitten, he held it up so that he and John could both look at it, " Look at this kitten John, it's almost as cute as you are," Lucas says smiling and slightly teasing the older male,

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He jumped when Lucas put this head on his shoulder. He saw the kitten and watched tensly as he picked the wild thing up. He then blushed when Lucas liked him to the kitten. "I am far less wild and far less cute" the itched the kitten under its chin gently. "Si..argh Lucas, how can we keep such a thingthing, that is also so strongly against the church, secret?" he sighed and shook his head, his hand now rested on Lucas's thigh.

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " I do not believe a single thing that church says, for my entire life I have been searching for the right man, even my family knows about my sexuality, they have said nothing about it, all they do is push me to meet princes and princesses that they think are perfect for me, but Ito be truthful and honest, the only man I have ever wanted was you, every time I looked at you I got butterflies, every time I looked at you, my brain melted, and every time we rushed against each other, my heart went wild, John, I love you and I always have," Lucas murmured, he then remembered something, " Oh and as for keeping it a secret, I have this cabin in the forest that we could use when we want to be together," Lucas murmurs.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He sighed, then leaned forward and placed his hand on Lucas's face gently, his thumb brushing against his cheekbone. He leaned forward slowly, eyes fluttering shut again, then he kissed him, slowly at first, then deeper, his free hand rested on Lucas's thigh, his thumb on the inside of his thigh. He smiled into the kiss and let himself relax, so what if this wasn't right? He like...no...loved Lucas. He had protected him for so long that he thought it was just affection for his Prince, but it was much more

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Lucas was surprised, but he didn't hesitate to kiss him back, he was actually quite glad that John had kissed him again, the wild cat squirmed from his grasp and instead settled on a rock near by, letting the two make out. Lucas slowly wrapped his arms around Johns neck, he then began to lay down, bringing John with him.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* John smiled as Lucas pulled him down, be braced himself so that he didn't lay on top of him fully. He nipped at Lucas's bottom lip as they kissed. (do you want to do to PM to go more into it?)

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments ( let's take it to PM, I'll post first )