The Mortal Instruments discussion

People???

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ryn (new)

Ryn Come on, you got to be kidding me there is over 2,000 people in here and only a few manage to put 1 or 2 posts. People need to be more interactive in here! The 5th wave has over 4000 PEOPLE in there and they stay active every single day. If people in here continue not to stay active then LEAVE the group!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Indya (new)

Indya | 24 comments I'm here

message 3: by Aida (new)

Aida | 11 comments Sorry i have been busy with school i only had goodreads because it is apart of our school curriculum and i manage to come online when I am at school during my literacy breaks and most of the time i have homework to do but seeming that it is the end of the year i will be have time to come and see the new treads
( i am only a year 7 btw )

message 4: by Aida (new)

Aida | 11 comments Sorry i have been busy with school i only had goodreads because it is apart of our school curriculum and i manage to come online when I am at school during my literacy breaks and most of the time i have homework to do but seeming that it is the end of the year i will be have time to come and see the new treads
( i am only a year 7 btw )

message 5: by Indya (new)

Indya | 24 comments Thank u for commenting and letting us know that u are apart of this!!! We are trying to get people to be more active with the threads. So please comment when u can and let us know if u will like to be apart of this!!!

message 6: by Aida (new)

Aida | 11 comments My pleasure ad yes will definitely will comment and would love to be apart of this

message 7: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (eliszem) | 3 comments I'm trying to stay active

message 8: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Karr | 1 comments Hi!! I'm new.

message 9: by Ryn (new)

Ryn Well, hi Jordan. I am not sure that joining this group was a good idea. No one is ever doing anything on here. So you won't get much from here, believe me, I tried. Several times, actually.

message 10: by Aida (new)

Aida | 11 comments Sorry guys for the inactiveness i just haven't had enough time to really come online as I have been really busy studying and looking after puppies and my siblings of course so now in 2016 i am able to participate more than i have been

message 11: by Anne (new)

Anne | 2 comments Hi guys I am new to the group and would just like to say hello! I am in the middle of reading City of Ashes and can’t put it down I think the books are amazing and can’t wait to finish them all.

message 12: by Aida (new)

Aida | 11 comments Welcome girl and yes the books are really addictive i am now on book five city of lost souls and i'm loving it and i cannot put the book down my parents are getting sick if me reading 24/7 i hope you enjoy the rest if the book

message 13: by Anne (new)

Anne | 2 comments Aida wrote: "Welcome girl and yes the books are really addictive i am now on book five city of lost souls and i'm loving it and i cannot put the book down my parents are getting sick if me reading 24/7 i hope y..."

I can’t wait to see what else happens in the books! I also spend every free moment when I am not working reading so I hope I will be able to catch up soon.

message 14: by Aida (new)

Aida | 11 comments Yeh Cassandra Clare is a really amazing author i personally love her, and i hope u catch up too i know u will though keep up the good work

message 15: by Aida (new)

Aida | 11 comments Yeh Cassandra Clare is a really amazing author i personally love her, and i hope u catch up too i know u will though keep up the good work