Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

Jesse's Girl (Hundred Oaks)
This topic is about Jesse's Girl
❤ WEEKLY READS 2015 > #49 Jesse's Girl

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Erika | 9482 comments This thread is to discuss Jesse's Girl.

Emily | 417 comments So I was planning on trying to catch up with the other ones before this, but since I've been patiently waiting for this one and couldn't get into the others I abandoned and picked this up. I'm starting chapter 3 (view spoiler)

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
I'm in but may not start for a day or two. Trying to finish up another book I started. :)

Erika | 9482 comments I am starting this too in a few days.

Okay. I'm starting later today. So excited!

Emily | 417 comments I'm on chapter six, it's cute so far exactly what I expect from this author.

I have no idea what chapter I'm on right now. I'm about half way through and loving it!

Emily | 417 comments Deanna wrote: "I have no idea what chapter I'm on right now. I'm about half way through and loving it!"

Me too! I'm on page 106 I'm thinking it's chapter 7

page 208 (view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments Chapter 5 (view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments So I finished this one and I totally loved it. It was such a feel good book.

Erika wrote: "So I finished this one and I totally loved it. It was such a feel good book."

I feel the same way! I loved it! I need to go back and read her other books. Need to get through some of my TBR list first, though!

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
I think I'm going to stop what I'm reading for my challenge and read this one! I really want to my challenge can wait!

Chris wrote: "I think I'm going to stop what I'm reading for my challenge and read this one! I really want to my challenge can wait!"

It's a fun quick one!

Emily | 417 comments I've had a couple of long, busy days and tomorrow is going to be just as bad, I hope to finish this Monday.

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Chris wrote: "I think I'm going to stop what I'm reading for my challenge and read this one! I really want to my challenge can wait!"

Haha, that's exactly what I did!! I started last night and am loving it so far.....it's kinda nice reading just because I want too not for any other reason!!

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Chapter On The Road Again(view spoiler)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Finished!!! Super cute fast read!!

Vega_girl wrote: "Finished!!! Super cute fast read!!"

Yay!

Emily | 417 comments I'm finally finished, it was cute.

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
I finally finished too! I didn't have much time for reading over the weekend, but this one was a really cute quick read. I loved seeing Sam abd Jordan again!

Vega_girl | 6624 comments My thoughts exactly, this wasn't epic.....but that's okay. Sometimes its nice to not be dragged through the wringer to find love....