Black Coffee discussion

The Kitchen House
This topic is about The Kitchen House
Book Buzz > The Kitchen House to be a movie

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by kisha, The Clean Up Lady (new) - rated it 3 stars

kisha | 3907 comments Mod
I am currently reading this book right now and I must say it is really intriguing! So like always I did a little google search and it turns out this is to be a movie for 2016! It's still in the early productions so it hasn't casting hasn't been announced. Have any of you read this book? Are any of you interested in reading it? If so how did you like the book and who could you see playing the characters?

message 2: by Beverly (new) - added it

Beverly | 1078 comments kisha wrote: "I am currently reading this book right now and I must say it is really intriguing! So like always I did a little google search and it turns out this is to be a movie for 2016! It's still in the ear..."

I know a number of people have liked this book - so was adding that there is a sequel (of sorts) that is being released next year. Glory over Everything: Beyond The Kitchen House.

Maya B | 799 comments I read that book this year. Unfortunately, it was not as entertaining as I hoped it would be. it was a slow read and slow reads make me lose focus

message 4: by Lulu, The Book Reader who could. (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lulu (lulureads365) | 2489 comments Mod
I enjoyed this one and look forward to the movie!

message 5: by Helen (last edited Dec 07, 2015 01:18PM) (new)

Helen Erwin | 95 comments I liked it too!
It's been too long since I read it so I can't think of who should play the characters now. But I'm very glad it will be a movie.
I especially like how the author describes how she got the idea for her book. It was as if she felt and saw the characters.
I had a similar feeling when I wrote my book.

message 6: by Lee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lee | 708 comments l loved it. Can't wait for the movie.