1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > River + markus

Comments Showing 1-50 of 249 (249 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So. The idea is best friends if i remember correctly. I have the memory span of a dead goldfish, so sorry if i forgot.

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Lol it's fine, and actually you were quite correct, so what's the education level, what's the age range and should we have a plot?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I was thinking they could be in the 10th grade, you know, right in between. Also, the age range is 15 and 16, male being older. Finally for the plot, i was thinking that the male could come from a depressing side, and be negative all the time, and the girl could be happy and energetic. Like yin and yang almost.

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Well I'd rather not have my character already planned out like that, but what if perhaps, the girl has some secrets, but she seems all happy and stuff like that, but she really isn't who she seems, and perhaps the male could find out about her horrible life and try to talk to her?

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Hmm, what is 9+10 Markus? ;), cause the last time I remembered, it was nineteen, ))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

A dark seceret *Creepy face * ;)

you wanna start.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

|•| River Rufus Narmonta Voldemort |•| wrote: "(( Hmm, what is 9+10 Markus? ;), cause the last time I remembered, it was nineteen, ))"

same.

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( What kind of question is that though, cause if someone wants to be your friend, how in the world are they gonna become your friend when they can't even answer the challenge question ))

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Plus: can we make our characters first? ))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

i dont know. Ill change it.

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( ight, it makes it easier on everyone then XD ))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

You gonna start ;)

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yeah, just give me a few minutes to create a small profile for my character

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

it wont let me change it XDXD

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( it should ))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

nvm.

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( hmm okay ))

Name: River Rufus Narmonta
Nicknames: Drachen ( Germsn Insult, meaning Dragon )
Grade: 10th
GPA: 4.0
Appearance:

https://media.giphy.com/media/I9xyGvI...
Personality: TBRPD
History: TBRPD
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Family:

Mother |:| Marcissa Narna Narmonta - Dead
Father |:| Rufus Narmonta
1st Brother |:| Alexander Narmonta
2cd Brother |:| Ryan Narmonta
3rd Brother |:| Harry Shou - Alive - Married - Two Children - Homosexual
4th Brother ( Brother in Law ) |:| Nelson Shou - Alive - Married - Two Children - Homosexual
Nephew |:| George Shou - 3 years old
Nephew |:| Liam Shou - 6 Years old

Pets:

Charlie - Fluffy Male Kitten
Frank - Fluffy Male Kitten

Other: None

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Christian Gonzalez
Nicknames: Gonz
Grade: 10th
GPA: 3.4
Appearance: tall, skinny, and a bit beat up. He has a scar on his back when his uncle cut him, and a scar on his head when he cracked it open as a 4 year old.

Personality: A bit shy, and very negative. Dosent work well with others he dosent know. He tried to exclude himself from others.
History: Seizures, Weak immume system - If you mean health history
Sexuality: Straight
Family:

Mother |:| Rebecca Gonazlez
Father |:| Edwardo Gonzalez
Siblings |:| None

Other: None

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Awesome, can you start us off, and please don't do one liners

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(XD I might if im tired, but its mostly around 10pm when i start doing it.)

another school day. It was avrage. The bullies picking on the nerds, all girls gossiping, and the goths hanging around the lunchroom. He looks around for his friend, worried that something happened to her. He was always worried about everything that could happen.

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments River was off to the side of the walls in the atrium, she watched as some guy began taking pictures of people, she sighed softly as she began to look around some more. River had not been eating lately and no one even knew it was going on, not even her friend, she didn't want to tell and she couldn't tell anyone what was happening, or she might be dead within the next day of the week.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

he smiles when he sees, and and nods "hey" he says softly. He was always like that. He looks around a bit "why you over here. We usually meet upstairs" he says, and takes out a ciggerat and lighter.

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " maybe I just wanted to change the meeting place alright, I'm sick and tired of walking up the stairs every day, it bothers me so much," River snapped, she hadn't meant to snap, but lately people have been beginning to get on her nerves, she sighed. " Sorry, didn't mean to snap at you like that," River apologized, which is simply something she didn't do, not even what friends,

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

he looks at her for a second, thinking its his fault as usual "im gonna go to the cafe" he says, and starts to walk away. He needed coffee anyway.

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments River sighed, " Fine, don't accost my apology," River growled as she walked away, kicking the locker she was leaning against, which oddly and weirdly opened the entire hallway of lockers. She stormed away, sometimes she couldn't handle her friend, despite his reasons for acting the way he does, she finds him unbearable.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

he sighs. He didnt know why their were friends. Her, sometimes being happy, him, being the most depressing person you ever met.

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments River walked into the hallway where most of the football players, like her, hanged out, they all greeted her happily and she happily greeted them back. But all her thoughts were on her best friend as they then began to hug her.,

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

he was driving some coffee in the lunch room, and starts to work on homework he forgot to do last night. He sighs, think about her. something was wrong, and he just walked away.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " I'm sorry guys, but I have to go find Christian," River says as she pushed her friends away and walked down the hallway towards the lunch room, she sighed softly and began thinking of her friend, complete opposites, but still deeply care for each other, she was beginning to think that maybe now they had something majorly in common.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

he was in the lunch room, working on his English paper. He had trouble in English, and as a result had to take 2 classes. He hated the teacher too, but his mind was filled with her.

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments River entered the lunchroom, she saw Christian, she smiled when she saw that his back was facing her, she walked over and wrapped her arms around him from behind, she sighed softly.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

he smiles, feeling her warmth fill him "You okay?" he smiles, and pulls her onto his lap. He was really affectionate with her.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Yeah I'm fine," River says, easily lying as she curled up into his chest like she always did, she smiled softly, she loved how affectionate he could be at some times.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

he wraps his arms around her "i know thats a lie" he says, and smiles sadly. "tell me" he says "please"

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " I can't, not here, when we're at home, your home, I'll tell you, I promise," River mumbled as she wrapped her arms around his lower torso.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

he sighs, and gently rubs her back. He just wanted to keep her relaxed. "promise" he says, still rubbing.

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Promise," River says softly as she nestles her face into his neck, she smiled softly as she looked up at him after a mintue.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

he smiles at her softly. He was a bit tired, his eyes showing it. "We should skip class today" he says. he would never do that, but he wanted to keep her from being stressed before they talked

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " No, I can't afford to be late for class again," River mumbled as she yawns and sighed softly.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can do a excuse online" he says, and walks to the door "please. I can get you out of class" he says

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments River shook her head, " I can't, it has something to do with the problem I'm having," River mumbled, her eyes shut tightly, her face buried in his chest.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

he rubs her hair gently, "lets go" he says, picking her up gently.

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments River held onto Christian, not letting go once, only because she didn't want to be dropped.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

he walks outside, holding her close " i wont drop you " he says, and goes to his car.

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " I know," River mumbled, she sighed softly, she knew her ___ was gonna go crazy when ___ found out that she had skipped class with Christian.

(( I'm not spoiling the surprise just yet, so I used __ to keep the secret alive.m))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

he looks at her, and drives home "you can start when you want" he says softly.

( =( )

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments River shifted in the passenger seat, " I'll begin when we're in your room," River mumbled,

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

he nods, and dives

(time skip to when theyre in there.

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments River sighed as she said down on his bed, right by the headboard, she leaned back against the headboard, she looked at her best friend.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

he sits next to her, and hands her a drink "tell me what wrong. Please" he says, taking a sit from his bottle.

« previous 1 3 4 5