The Game of Lives (The Mortality Doctrine, #3) The Game of Lives discussion

Conflict

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Yu-Chen Lung I just started the book, but I already see that there are a lot of different conflicts. I think that Michael has a lot of conflict inside him, since he has no idea what to do about Helga, and I think so far, this is a big internal conflict. Something makes me feel that something will happen because of this.

There is also a big, obvious conflict, which is about the Kane business. I'm curious how this will play out. What do you think about this?

Yu-Chen Lung I'm further into the book now and feel kind of awkward posting to myself, but I feel that the conflict switching to Michael and co. vs. the (view spoiler) is a very new conflict, which I'm not really used to seeing. I think this external conflict, along with Michael's everlasting internal struggle, are the main conflicts now.

Yu-Chen Lung I finished the book, and I have more on conflict. At the end, I know all the conflicts were solved, but I just think that Michael is scarred forever by his ordeal, but I don't know how to call it. Is it internal conflict? Overall though, I think this was the best book in the series.