Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Available to beta Romance, Erotic Romance

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin Hill (robinhill) I'm available to beta read romance and erotic romance. Prefer HEA. Quick turnaround.

message 2: by Annette (new)

Annette Abernathy | 158 comments Hi,

I have a book that I need beta read. Here's the blurb, and contact me at molly.seay@gmail.com.

Married Annice and Jeremy Brilane have it all. Wealthy doctors whose passion for each other still transcends the illicit after four years and two babies. They are truly stupid happy despite past demons who want to come out and play until one night a mistake from Jeremy's past reaches into the future to shatter Annice's bubble of safety. Traumatized, Annice watches her daughter Angela succumbs to the shock of that night while her marriage to her perfect man deteriorates giving her demons control. Annice and Jeremy, brilliant and gifted in the world but lacking in their minds and hearts, must learn what real love is before another threat surfaces to keep them apart for good. Sensual, raw, candid, and intimate this story explores the darker, often-hidden side of being in love.

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Drew (ashleydrew) | 22 comments Hello!

I have a 92K New Adult/Contemporary friends to lovers Romance if you're interested:

Title: Never Stop Falling

Fun and fearless Corinne Bennett lives in the moment. Whether she's skydiving out of an airplane, or setting off on the road to anywhere, she's on the lookout for the next great adventure. That is, if childhood friend and always-by-the-book Nicholas Kelley doesn't put his foot down on her crazy antics first.

When Corinne gives in to her growing feelings for her best friend the summer before their freshman year of college, she takes the ultimate risk, making this one adventure Nicholas has longed to explore with her.

But the moment they venture down that road, a shocking revelation blindsides Corinne, exposing her vulnerabilities, baring her fears, and questioning everything she ever believed about love. With their future- and most importantly, their friendship- now clouded with doubt, Corinne must decide if love is really worth the risk.

You may direct message me or email me at ashleyeverett88@yahoo.com

Thank you!

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Drew (ashleydrew) | 22 comments I just want to say a big thank you to Robin for her beta read of my novel! She's thorough and honest and finished in just a few days. Good betas are not easy to find, so thank you Robin!

message 5: by Rayann (new)

Rayann Kendal | 46 comments Good morning!
And thank you so much for your offer!
I have a few series I am working on. They are all in serialized short story format. I'm striking for HEA on all of them. They are in the 10-15k word range. I'm doing some stand alone erotica and two erotic romance series, one is bdsm based and the other is military/menage. Please message me back if you're interested.

message 6: by Robin (new)

Robin Hill (robinhill) I'm caught up on everything so if anyone needs a content beta, I'm available. I'm best suited for contemporary romance / erotic romance with HEA. Some paranormal okay. Prefer full length novel over novella. Chapter by chapter is fine. I also prefer MS to be in fairly decent grammatical shape so that I can better grasp the content.

message 7: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 28 comments I sent a PM :)

message 8: by Robin (new)

Robin Hill (robinhill) I had a few come in since my post yesterday, so I'm trying to narrow it down to strictly romance since that is my preferred genre. I wish you luck!

message 9: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Kalozdi-MacMillan (aliciakm) | 6 comments I'd love to be considered for your wait list Robin.

I have a 40,000 contemporary romance with some sassy erotic moments thrown in.

Would appreciate eyes on it. The draft is unedited. Looking for kind but honest feedback.

Thanks!
Alicia

message 10: by Robin (new)

Robin Hill (robinhill) I'll message you.

message 11: by S. Ann (new)

S. Ann Cole (sanncole) | 10 comments Hi Robin!

If you're not flooded with requests at the moment and still open to beta reading, I have a romance novel to be pubbed in February that I am seeking feedback on.

Just made this post:

Seeking quick feedback on finished romance novel of approx. 136k words.

Not an erotica, but manuscript includes explicit sex scenes.

Curse words: sh*t, bullsh*t, a**hole. No F-bombs.

Need feedback on storyline, characters, and, although already proofread, keen eyes to pluck out those cleverly hidden grammatical errors :)

Lemme know if you're interested.

Checked your profile out and it appears we have the same reading tastes, so you are just the kind of reader that I need feedback from.

Let me know if you're available!

message 12: by Robin (new)

Robin Hill (robinhill) I'm in the middle of one right now, but should be done very soon. can you email me the blurb? I also have a couple of questions that I'll shoot back through email. robinhillwrites@gmail.com

message 13: by Mila (new)

Mila Rossi (milarossi) | 49 comments Hi Robin,

I just sent you an e-mail.

Thank you,

Mila Rossi