1×1's > Harley And Markus

Comments Showing 1-50 of 223 (223 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

k.
ideas?

message 2: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments -teen/high school romance
-summer romance and the end up getting reunited after one has to go back to school

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Summer romance sounds better.

message 4: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Ok.ive actually got an idea for that. Muse A is in the United States for the summer visiting family. She meets muse B and they match up perfectly. After one night on the beach, muse A finds out she's pregnant just before she has to go back Scotland. A few years later she returns to the US only to get reunited with muse B

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

The pregnancy. Will it be from muse b, or someone else?

message 6: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Muse B

message 7: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments And we don't actually have to do a sex scene if you're not comfortable

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

k. You wanna start. Sorry if i do short posts. I dont have a lot of time to spend on here.

message 9: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments It's ok

Sammy sits on the beach enjoying the summer sun. Thing we're very different in the US. Everything from the clothes to how the drive. She looks out at the ocean, wondering what it's like to surf

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

he was walking along the beach with his friend, and smiles when he takes out a Frisbee. he runs down the beach as his friend throws it, him tripping over her on accident

message 11: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Sammy flinches a bit when he trips over her. She looks and sees the frisbee "is this yours?" She asks, her Scottish accent thick and apparent

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

he looks at her for a second "Yeah. And sorry. " he says. he stands up, looking for his friend. He ditched them, probally thinking he was gonna get in trouble. figures. He then looks at her.

message 13: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "Don't worry about" she says as she hand him the frisbee "I'm Sammy. And you are..."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Josh" he says, smiling a bit "wanna play?" he asks, getting out his phone to swear his friend off.

message 15: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She looks out at the water "do you know how to surf, josh?" She asks with a smile

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

he looks at her "yeah. Why?" he asks, and looks at the surf hut. They rented out surfboards there.

message 17: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "I'll play frisbee if you teach me how to surf" she says with a hopeful smile

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

he nods "no problem" he says, and then walks to the surf hut, getting 2, and walks back to her. "First, lay on the board." he says, doing as he said

message 19: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She follows his motions "we don't get weather like this in Scotland. We get rain" she says

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

he nods "Trust me, america isint always like this. Now..."

(time skip to when they finish?)

message 21: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((Sure. In fact we could skip to when they really start liking each other))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(nods in agreement. Like 2 weeks later)

he smiles as he walks along the beach he met her at "Sammy?" he asks, stopping for a second

message 23: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Sammy is waiting for him by the surf hut "hey josh" she says with a smile

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He nods, and smiles "guess what i brought" he says excitedly.

message 25: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "What's that?" She asks

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I brought it in my dads truck. " he says, and starts to jog to the truck.

message 27: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She follows eagerly

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

he smiles, and takes a custom made surfboard he made for her.

message 29: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "Wow...this is amazing..." She says, amazed by the detail in the board.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

he nods, and hands it to her. "Made it in my basement" he smiles.

message 31: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "It's really cool. Should we test it out?" She asks with a smile
((Just so I know, are you ok with the mature scene?))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He nods, and walks to the water with her. He smiles, and sits back, watching her.

(sure. Why?)

message 33: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((Just so I know when we get to that point))
She heads to the water then realized he isn't following her "well come on! I'm not surfing without you"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

( ;) )

he rolls his eyes, and grabs his board, running to the water with her,

message 35: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((XP))
Sammy smiles at him and heads into the water, surfing for a little while along side Josh

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

(XD)

he smiles at her, then a wave crashes into them, and he falls onto her on accident.

message 37: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments This causes her to loose her balance and slip off the board unexpectedly. She comes back up coughing up some water and looking for josh as she grabs onto her board

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

he looks at her, face a bit red "sorry " he says, and then grabs his board.

message 39: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She laughs "it's ok." She says with a smile as they start paddling back to shore

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

he smiles, paddles along side her

message 41: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "So want to go get some lunch or something?" She asks

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

he nods "ill pay" he says, and walks to the small asain food hut "what do you want?" he asks.

message 43: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "I don't really know. My grandparents don't go out a lot. What's good around here?" She asks

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"fried rice. Shrimp tacos. " he smiles "maybe crag regoouns?"

message 45: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "Shrimp tacos sounds good" she says with a smile

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

he nods, then goes to the man rubbing the small kisok. "2 shrimp tacos and a bowl of shrimp fried rice please" he says, then smile sat her.

message 47: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments The man hands them two shrimp tacos "5 dollars please" he says
Sammy smiles and takes one of them

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

he nods, and hands him the money. He then takes his rice smiling.

message 49: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She takes her rice as well and they go find a place to sit

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

(It was his XD)

he looks at her confused, but ignores it, following her.

« previous 1 3 4 5