Children's Books discussion

Kittysaurus Rex (Kittysaurus, #1)
This topic is about Kittysaurus Rex
From Authors to Readers > KITTYSAURUS -- ARC copies

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Judge (new)

Judge Kludge (judgekludge) | 5 comments Hi,

I'm currently giving away ARC copies of KITTYSAURUS in exchange for an honest review. If you're interested, please send me a message here on Goodreads.

Best, J. Kludge

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 767 comments Mod
It might be helpful if you could tell us a little about the book...

message 3: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (goodgramie) | 11 comments I'll review it send a pdf.
Thanks,
Sandy

message 4: by Judge (new)

Judge Kludge (judgekludge) | 5 comments Victoria wrote: "It might be helpful if you could tell us a little about the book..."

Thank you Victoria for suggesting this. Here is the summary if people are interested...

Kittysaurus Rex

When Clara and Zeke discover a series of bizarre fossils from an unknown cat-shaped dinosaur, they expect to make a groundbreaking contribution to the science of Paleontology. Soon they find themselves in the sights of Myles Vulture, a trillionaire with unlimited resources who will stop at nothing to obtain the rare Kittysaurus fossils for his own collection.

Their only hope of success requires a trip 145 million years into the past to a lost period of history called the Zanyzoic where Clara and Zeke run the risk of getting eaten by their own discovery!

Kittysaurus is a hilarious adventure, entertaining for middle school students, children and adults.

message 5: by Judge (new)

Judge Kludge (judgekludge) | 5 comments Sandy wrote: "I'll review it send a pdf.
Thanks,
Sandy"

Thanks Sandy, sent you a message :)

J. Kludge

Sounds good... I'd be interested in reading it.

message 7: by Judge (new)

Judge Kludge (judgekludge) | 5 comments Hi Victoria,

I'd really appreciate that... please message me your email address and preferred format (.mobi or .epub) and I will be happy to send you a copy :)

J. Kludge

Done. :)

Sandra (sanlema) I'd be interested in reading and review it for my blog Reviews in Chalk. (http://reviewsinchalk.blogspot.com/) if you are still offering copies, Judge. My email is reviewsinchalk@gmail.com. A .mobi copy would work fine.

message 10: by Judge (new)

Judge Kludge (judgekludge) | 5 comments Hi Sandra,

Thank you so much for your request. You should have an email with a coupon to redeem an ARC copy. :)

J. Kludge

Sandra (sanlema) Just to let other members of this group that I read the book and really enjoyed it. Give it a try!

Sandra wrote: "Just to let other members of this group that I read the book and really enjoyed it. Give it a try!"

I second that.