Champion (Legend, #3) Champion discussion

Internal external conflict

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new) - added it

Rebecca Days internal conflict is weather or not to forgive June for causing the deaths of all of his family besides Eden. We see this when Day asks himself questions about this and visits his old house to think things through.

June faces being with Aden or Day. She loves them both and doesn't know who to be with. She feels bad for Day, being that she contributed to the death of most of his family.

message 2: by Clara (new)

Clara Pandolfi I think June deserves to be forgiven.

message 3: by Alyssa (new) - added it

Alyssa Accordino Ahhh I haven't read this yet but this definitely seems like an internal conflict! Good job Rebecca!

Bonner I vote forgive June. Both had some pretty intense internal conflict the entire series.

message 5: by Rebecca (new) - added it

Rebecca I agree about forgive June thing. But, I don't want Day to forgive her even though she deserves to be forgiven. I don't know how you can forgive someone who killed your whole family basically, and how can you stand being with someone who you caused some much pain to. Both of these things are internal conflict. But the saddest part of the book (SPOILER ALERT) is when Thomas is shot! :( :(

●Gina● I feel Day should forgive June. I know he loves her and this unforgiveness is tormenting him.