Read 4 Review discussion

Kittysaurus Rex (Kittysaurus, #1)
This topic is about Kittysaurus Rex
Young Adult/ MG > ARC Copies of KITTYSAURUS

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Judge (new)

Judge Kludge (judgekludge) | 2 comments Hi,

I'm currently giving away ARC copies of KITTYSAURUS in exchange for an honest review. If you're interested, please send me a message here on Goodreads.

Best, J. Kludge

Megan's Picks For Today Blog (mamascandylit) | 22 comments I'm interested but it won't let me message you.

message 3: by Judge (new)

Judge Kludge (judgekludge) | 2 comments Megan Lynn wrote: "I'm interested but it won't let me message you."

Hi Megan, Messaging is working fine on my end with other users... I think you may have to check the option 'receive messages' in your profile settings because I couldn't message you either. Or it could just be a glitch...

Thank you for requesting an ARC copy :) Please write me at judgekludge@gmail.com, be sure to include whether you'd prefer an ARC copy in .epub or .mobi format.

And I'll get one to you right away.

Megan's Picks For Today Blog (mamascandylit) | 22 comments Judge wrote: "Megan Lynn wrote: "I'm interested but it won't let me message you."

Hi Megan, Messaging is working fine on my end with other users... I think you may have to check the option 'receive messages' in..."

Thats weird because authors message me before. And your welcome. Ill send you a email shortly.