In The Maze discussion

Female's Glade > The Beginning

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Skye~just Skye~ | 188 comments Mod
Dove: "Where am I?" I thought to myself. "What is happening?" I tried to look around, but it was dark. I realized I was in a box type thing. Metal. It is metal. Suddenly, it stopped. "Hello?" I called. No answer. It opened, and I was in a whole new place.

a few days later.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver: "What in the world?!" Silver said. Okay she thought: 1 where am I? @ where am I going? and 3 WHAT???!. The cage stops and opens up and she looks up.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) She gets out and looks around " Hello?" she calls.

message 4: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Dove: "Hey! Who's there?" She called

message 5: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Dove: "What was that?" She thought when she heard a scream. She had just finished getting the girl and taking her to a calm place. She started walking to the box.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "Silver, I Just got here. I have a questions for you." she said counting the questions on her fingers,'Where, Who and why. And who are you?'

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll make Robin come later.))

message 8: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

((Kk. thnx))
Dove: "My name is Dove. This is the glade. I don't know why we are here." She said. "Welcome."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver:" What is behind the walls? And when did you get here, do you have your memory?" she demanded.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((plz do not take my chacters rudeness personally.))

message 11: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Dove: "Behind the wall is a maze. And bloodthirsty grievers." I have been here for about a week. Yes. I have my memory." She said

((Ok :D))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) " I do not have mine. Did you explore the The Maze?" Silver asked.

message 13: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

"Yes." Dove said. "Well until you have your memory, is it ok if I call you Joy? You seem like a joyful person."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver:"No.My name is Silver.Do you have food stored up ?"
(( I thought we were not supposed have our memory?))

message 15: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Dove: "So you do have a memory." Dove said. "We have some food. Not much though."

((Good point :P))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver: "I do not have my memory,if we are to survive we need food." she said, rubbing her temple." Where are the sleeping quarters? I need some rest."

message 17: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Dove: Dove takes Silver to the sleeping quarters. "Here. And don't worry. We have some food" She said

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver:"Ok. Wake me up when it is dark." she ordered

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver grabbed a bunk and slept

message 20: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Later........

Dove: "its dark." Dove said

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Robin was in the box. It was fastily rising. She screamed. She hit her head on something and everything went black.......

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver: she gets up like she was shocked and ran to the box. She ran like nobodys business.

message 23: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Dove: Dove runs after Silver, a little confused.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver: " did you hear that?" She demanded

message 25: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Dove: "No." She said

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver: " there was a scream cut short by the screamer going unconscious." She says arriving to the box.

message 27: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 239 comments Mod
Elizabeth woke up with a start and looked around. She scowled. "Hello?" She called. It looked like she was in a metal box. "HELLO?" She shouted, getting a little impatient.

message 28: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Dove:" I hear that now!" She said and ran faster.

message 29: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

Elizabeth started pounding on the ceiling. "If anyone is up there, HURRY UP! It reeks in here!"

message 30: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

"I'm coming!" Dove called

message 31: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

Elizabeth heard someone say something and sat down patiently. "Good."

message 32: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

Dove got to the box, and saw a girl sitting in it.

message 33: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

Liz looked up at the girl standing above her. "How nice of you to meet me here! Now would you ever so kindly open the door and help me out?" She asked sweetly.

message 34: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

"sure." Dove said, and helped her out.

message 35: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

Lizzy brushed herself off and smiled. "Hello! What's your name?"

message 36: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

"Dove. What's your name?" Dove asked

message 37: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

"I'm Elizabeth. But, I would prefer being called something shorter."

message 38: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

"Like Liz?" Dove asked

message 39: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

She shrugged. "I like it. Or Lizzy. I like Lizzy too." She smiled at Dove. "Where are we?"

message 40: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

"It's called the Glade." Dove said

message 41: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

"Okay. There's nothing here..." She looked around. "Well, there's that box thing and the big pile of wood over there."

message 42: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

"And there is the Maze." Dove said pointing to the Maze

message 43: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

Liz looked at it and shuddered. "There is no way I'm going in there!"

message 44: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

"Ok. What do you like to do" Dove asked

message 45: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

She shrugged. "I dunno... I can't remember anything." She paused and frowned, then suddenly shouted, "WHY IN THE WORLD CAN I NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING!?" She scowled. "Are there any mushrooms here?" She asked randomly.

message 46: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

"Yes." Dove said. She bent down, picked up a mushroom, and stood back up and handed the mushroom to Lizzy.

message 47: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

Liz looked down and saw tons of mushrooms. She hit her forehead with the palm of her hand. "I'm so stupid!" She laughed, picking more mushrooms.

message 48: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

"It's ok. didn't notice them for a while." Dove said and helped her pick mushrooms

message 49: by Emily ~Autumn, Winter~, Invite silver when this groups is running. (new)

When she finished picking mushrooms, Liz stood up and looking around again. "Do you know how to build? Because there isn't anything here."

message 50: by Skye~just Skye~, Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way (new)

"Somewhat." Dove said

« previous 1 3