Authors Looking directly for Readers discussion

Stephen Kozeniewski
This topic is about Stephen Kozeniewski
Books Looking for Readers > Free Review Copies for Sci-Fi Fans

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephen (last edited Dec 17, 2015 07:42AM) (new)

Stephen Kozeniewski | 4 comments Hello all! If you'd like an e-copy of one of my sci-fi books I'd be delighted to send you one. I can provide:

- .mobi for Kindle
- .epub for Nook
- .pdf for Adobe Acrobat

Naturally, this puts you under no obligation to finish. (I understand sometimes folks don't finish books even if they sounded good initially.) And if you do finish, you're under no obligation to leave a positive review. I'd just appreciate it if you're honest.

You can reach me via e-mail at skozeniewski (at) yahoo (dot) com or leave a comment below with your contact info and preferred e-format. Thanks everybody!

Brave New Girls Tales of Girls and Gadgets by Paige Daniels

BRAVE NEW GIRLS is a YA charity anthology benefiting the Society of Women Engineers Scholarship Fund. Every story features a young female protagonist (who is neither the quirky sidekick nor the sexy object of desire) using her smarts in a sci-fi setting.

Billy and the Cloneasaurus by Stephen Kozeniewski

BILLY AND THE CLONEASAURUS is a sometimes-funny, always-dark, satirical dystopian novel in the vein of 1984 or FAHRENHEIT-451. In a future Earth where every single person is an identical clone, one clone manages to live past his one-year expiration date...and begins to question everything he thinks he knows about his society.

Every Kingdom Divided by Stephen Kozeniewski

EVERY KINGDOM DIVIDED is my newest release, positing a future where the United States breaks up into warring political factions. When a loyal Blue doctor in California receives a distress call from his fiancée in Maryland, the stage is set for an epic road trip across the heart of darkness itself: Red America. Combining searing satire, wacky hijinks, and a pinch of science fiction, EVERY KINGDOM DIVIDED should offend and amuse everyone across the political spectrum equally.

message 2: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Kozeniewski | 4 comments Anastacia wrote: "I would be interested in Brave New Girls. My email is niahflame at gmail dot com MObi plz"

Great, thanks, Anastacia! It's in your inbox. Hope you enjoy it!

message 3: by Bonnye Reed (new)

Bonnye Reed (brf1948) | 42 comments I would love to read Brave New Girls. My email is brf1948 at Yahoo dot com and I can read any format of electronic books. Thanks!

message 4: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Kozeniewski | 4 comments Bonnye Reed wrote: "I would love to read Brave New Girls. My email is brf1948 at Yahoo dot com and I can read any format of electronic books. Thanks!"

Great, thanks, Bonnye. I just sent you a copy. Hope you enjoy it!

message 5: by Bonnye Reed (new)

Bonnye Reed (brf1948) | 42 comments Thanks so much!

message 6: by Paul (last edited Jan 26, 2016 10:30AM) (new)

Paul Wandason (tadpaul353) | 3 comments Many thanks Stephen for your copy of "Billy and the Cloneasaurus" - I thoroughly enjoyed it and was completely engrossed! I've written my review here:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

and it's up on Amazon.com too!

Again - many many thanks! :)

message 7: by Bonnye Reed (new)

Bonnye Reed (brf1948) | 42 comments Bonnye Reed wrote: "I would love to read Brave New Girls. My email is brf1948 at Yahoo dot com and I can read any format of electronic books. Thanks!"
I am still not seeing Brave New Girls - would you send, again? brf1948@yahoo.com Thanks!