Goodreads Ireland discussion

Introductions > Lonnie Goodread Ireland

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen (book-vixen) | 3 comments Hello

I was a member of this group under the username Kazzy I had to close my account down and open a new one.

I hope to read one of the books for December if I get time out of my collage work which is reading the classic at the moment not complaining I am enjoying it alot.

books photo: book7.gif

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Flanagan (emma89) Karen, I'd suggest you post about books you're reading in the What are you reading thread. You'll find it at the link below. Be sure to check out the various general discussion threads and group read threads. That is where everyone will be.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Karen (last edited Jul 03, 2016 10:29AM) (new)

message 4: by Karen (last edited Aug 04, 2016 02:18PM) (new)

Karen (book-vixen) | 3 comments over the summer months I have been reading a lot

The Little Red Chairs by Edna O'Brien The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins Cocaine Blues Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries (1) by Kerry Greenwood Time and Time Again by Ben Elton Company of Liars by Karen Maitland Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt Furiously Happy A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson Emma by Jane Austen The Spinning Heart by Donal Ryan Death by Water (Phryne Fisher, #15) by Kerry Greenwood

I have more book I am hoping to get finished this year so I keeping working away at the book piles in my bedroom

message 5: by SherryRose (new)

SherryRose | 0 comments Hi Karen! That's an impressive list!

message 6: by Karen (new)

Karen (book-vixen) | 3 comments Sherry wrote: "Hi Karen! That's an impressive list!"

Hi Sherry,

Thank you I been trying to keep up with all my goodreads groups books of the month but I dont think its possible and get my shelves cleared at home lol.

message 7: by Margo (new)

Margo Karen what did you think of Company of Liars? It's one of my all time favorites. The audio version was awesome :-)

message 8: by Karen (new)

Karen (book-vixen) | 3 comments Margo wrote: "Karen what did you think of Company of Liars? It's one of my all time favorites. The audio version was awesome :-)"

Hi Margo,

It was good not one of my favourites but was a scare also lol

message 9: by SherryRose (new)

SherryRose | 0 comments Karen wrote: "Sherry wrote: "Hi Karen! That's an impressive list!"

Hi Sherry,

Thank you I been trying to keep up with all my goodreads groups books of the month but I dont think its possible and get my shelves..."

I'm hit and miss with group reads. I read more than I used to though. Goodreads has affected my reading habits.

message 10: by SherryRose (new)

SherryRose | 0 comments Karen wrote: "Hello

I was a member of this group under the username Kazzy I had to close my account down and open a new one.

I hope to read one of the books for December if I get time out of my collage work w..."

I love the gif!

message 11: by Karen (new)

Karen (book-vixen) | 3 comments Sherry wrote: "Karen wrote: "Hello

I hope to read one of the books for December if I get time out of my ..."

Thanks Hun

message 12: by SherryRose (new)

SherryRose | 0 comments You're very welcome :-)

message 13: by Karen (new)

Karen (book-vixen) | 3 comments Sherry wrote: "You're very welcome :-)"

Hows the reading coming along

message 14: by SherryRose (new)

SherryRose | 0 comments Right now I'm listening to book 4 in The Dresden Files and reading a cozy called A Toxic Trousseau. How bout you Karen?

message 15: by Karen (new)

Karen (book-vixen) | 3 comments I listen "The Forgotten Garden" and reading "Black Beauty"

message 16: by SherryRose (new)

SherryRose | 0 comments Very good Karen!

message 17: by Karen (new)

Karen (book-vixen) | 3 comments

message 18: by Karen (new)

Karen (book-vixen) | 3 comments Since I last here I have read the following books:

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie The Death of Ivan Ilyich and Other Stories by Leo Tolstoy The Merchant Of Venice by William Shakespeare Terrifying Tales by Edgar Allan Poe Life Is a Dream by Pedro Calderón de la Barca The Odyssey by Homer Tales from Watership Down by Richard Adams Girl in the Dark by Anna Lyndsey The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton

message 19: by SherryRose (new)

SherryRose | 0 comments Those all look good Karen.

message 20: by Karen (new)

Karen (book-vixen) | 3 comments ::-) I enjoyed all of them each left me with a different feel

message 21: by Margo (new)

Margo Few interesting books there Karen and some i will definitely read; tales of watership down and life is a dream. What did you think of Cinders? I'm afraid it will be a romance.

message 22: by Karen (new)

Karen (book-vixen) | 3 comments I enjoyed Cinder yes a love story but a nice story , I still have to finish the series

message 23: by SherryRose (new)

SherryRose | 0 comments And you can't beat Poe.

message 24: by Karen (last edited May 29, 2017 04:24AM) (new)