Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Broken Veil - 26,000 words - Paranormal Romance/ Fantasy/ NA/ Dystopian

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin Maxwell (erin_maxwell) | 1 comments This is my first time doing this, although I have had BETA's in the past. My book is ready to send out. I originally wanted to publish it this month, before Christmas, but life caught up with me, so I'm not sure that will happen.
I need readers to...well basically read it. Ask any questions they have, suggest anything...basically, rip the entire book if you like xD honest comments are far better than lies, so don't be afraid to tell me exactly what's on your mind. I won't be offended in any way, and I promise I won't go to a corner and cry about it :)

Here's the blurb:

Katheryn Tate is a survivor.
Blood elves, necromancers, demons and witches have found the breach in the Gates to the Otherworld, created by her planet's devastation. Katheryn, and hundreds of other survivors, train for war, even as they struggle to rebuild their ravaged world. Until now, denial and secrecy have kept her alive and safe, but that is about to change. The key to ending the war is hers to reveal, but only if she is willing to expose her darkest secret. Will she risk physical attack and daunting desires, or watch her world, and the Otherworld, shatter?
Katheryn Tate is a survivor.

Thank you in advance. I really appreciate any help <3

message 2: by Pandora (new)

Pandora Nyx | 7 comments Hi Erin! I can read it if you would like and if you have any date you need it read by, thanks!
Email pandoranyx1@gmail.com

message 3: by Jaime (new)

Jaime Rodriguez | 9 comments I would love to read this. I love dystopian. My email address is shawn0322@aol.com