Audiobooks discussion

The Dinosaur Four
This topic is about The Dinosaur Four
Free Promos for Review > Dinosaur Thriller

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Geoff (new) - added it

Geoff Jones | 7 comments The Dinosaur Four is a B-movie page-turner about ten people trapped in the past.

The story focuses on the character interactions as the survivors try to figure out a way home.

There isn't a lot of science, though the depictions of the dinosaurs are fairly up-to-date. The book contains profanity, adult themes, and a fair bit of dinosaur carnage.

The audiobook went live yesterday and features a fantastic performance by Nick Podehl, winner of the Earphones award for The Knife of Never Letting Go, along with several other titles.

If it sounds like something you'd like to listen to, I'd be happy to provide a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

Send a note to GeoffJonesWriter (at) gmail.com

Best wishes,
Geoff

The Dinosaur Four at Audible

Michael (mobe1969) | 465 comments Looks right up my alley. Not enough dinosaur audiobooks IMHO! Good job getting Nick Podehl to narrate too.

message 3: by Geoff (new) - added it

Geoff Jones | 7 comments Thanks Michael. The audiobook is headed your way!

message 4: by Geoff (new) - added it

Geoff Jones | 7 comments If anyone else is interested, I still have some free copies available.

The ebook has been out for more than a year, so you can check out the reviews here at Goodreads and over at Amazon to get a sense of what the book is like.

Best,
Geoff

message 5: by Julie (new)

Julie Garrett (densjewel) | 58 comments I would love to listen an review....densjewel84@gmail.com

message 6: by Julie (new)

Julie Garrett (densjewel) | 58 comments The code you sent is saying Sorry, we dont recognize that promotional code. Try again, or contact Customer Care at 1-888-283-5051.

message 7: by Geoff (new) - added it

Geoff Jones | 7 comments I just tried another one. It appeared to go through, but then, so did the first one. Let me know if it works.

Geoff

message 8: by Julie (new)

Julie Garrett (densjewel) | 58 comments Got it..thank you...I dunno if it was the code or me....but I have it now an will listen an review as soon as I can...thank you i am looking forward to listening to this...

message 9: by Geoff (new) - added it

Geoff Jones | 7 comments Cool - enjoy!

message 10: by Geoff (new) - added it

Geoff Jones | 7 comments I still have a few US codes left, and I also got some Audible UK codes if anyone in the UK is interested in a review copy of The Dinosaur Four.

Shane Phillips | 91 comments Pretty please. shanep@aol.com