Intensive Reading 1A discussion

Thick

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kay (new)

Kay Willis | 1 comments Mod
Mke a prediction: Who does Nick kill? Why? Back up your claim with details from the story.

message 2: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Pena | 1 comments Sam is the the one Nick killed because Nick likes Alice and Alice is being abused by Sam.

message 3: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Djaja | 1 comments I think that Nick killed his dad, because his dad was very mean to him and Hope and he had a gun for no reason.

message 4: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Jenkins | 1 comments I think that nick killed his dad because of the abuse that himself,hope and his mother have suffered from.

message 5: by Carolina (new)

Carolina Urbina | 1 comments I think Sam killed Nick because Nick liked alice and alice and sam didn't have a good relationship with each other and nick was trying to take alice away.

message 6: by Yusef (new)

Yusef Aduan | 1 comments I think nick killed Alice

message 7: by Kashmier (new)

Kashmier | 1 comments i think nick killed his dad because of how abusive he was toward him and hope.

message 8: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 1 comments I think nick killed his dad because nicks dad almost killed his own son and he was very abusive when he got drunk

message 9: by Grace (new)

Grace Kalala | 1 comments When I first started reading this, book Thick ,I thought that nick was going to kill Sam, because Sam was abusing Alice and nick cares about Alice.