What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult Romance Couple misthought about each other's sexual needs but actually perfect for each other. [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anie_chan (new)

Anie_chan | 77 comments The book may or may not contain BDSM elements. I couldn't remember much about the book except for the plot. Hero and heroine are a couple but not sure if they had sex together or not. Hero is a lawyer and has serious personality and always gentlemanly towards heroine. Heroine might be a florist who always looked and dressed like a lady but tired of being treated as one by Hero, wanted more intense relationship but couldn't help thinking that she might disappoint Hero with her wants. Hero is actually very passionate in the bedroom but suppressed his needs because he truly loved Heroine and didn't want to scare her. Hero wanted to propose to Heroine but she wanted to break up. I think they broke up but after that Hero kidnapped Heroine all the while asking her to sign some sort of consent form and listing the laws he was breaking just to get her to marry him.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33423 comments Mod
A shot in the dark - Edible by Ella Frank?

Anie_chan, around what year did you read this book?

message 3: by Anie_chan (new)

Anie_chan | 77 comments Unfortunately not Edible. I think I read the book around 2011. It was a contemporary book but the heroine and hero had the retro feel to them both in their fashion and public personas. The book started with the MCs either as an established couple or hero had been wooing heroine for awhile and they were eating either lunch or dinner together. Heroine thinks that hero likes her only because she looks like a lawyer's wife and act like a lady. I think hero has problem with PDAs but not because he was proper but he was trying to control his need to have her no matter the place but it reinforced heroine's fear that she would disappoint hero because she can't be a lady all the time and that hero is not in love with her but her image.

message 4: by Anie_chan (new)

Anie_chan | 77 comments Bump

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37777 comments Mod
Wanting It?

message 6: by Anie_chan (new)

Anie_chan | 77 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Wanting It?"

Unfortunately not that one. No online matchmaking site in the book, as far as I know.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37777 comments Mod
Everlasting features a rich young girl disowned by her parents who becomes a florist and marries a lawyer. HEA, doesn't sound like there would be explicit sex.

message 8: by Anie_chan (new)

Anie_chan | 77 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Everlasting features a rich young girl disowned by her parents who becomes a florist and marries a lawyer. HEA, doesn't sound like there would be explicit sex."

Not Everlasting either. I don't remember anything about inheritance or siblings in the book and I think the book was set in smaller city.

message 9: by Anie_chan (last edited Jan 11, 2016 01:19AM) (new)

Anie_chan | 77 comments Got a hit. It's Love Spell from Legendary Tails II. I mixed up the plot with other books, apparently because only the PDA, lawyer and kidnapping part is from that story. Many thanks, for your help, Lobstergirl!