1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Awesmazi x River

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Detailed MxF, Harry Potter Roleplay

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

It's fine, can I tell you an idea of mine that we could do for this? Along with the idea I will put the requirements as well

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Miss Lord Voldemort

Muse A is the daughter of the one and only Lord Voldemort, she's cunning, she's daring, she's clever, she's brave, she's deathly, and she's gorgeous. Muse A is invited to attend Hogwarts, she's eleven years old and young, Muse B ( Aka Draco Malfoy ), is invited to attend as well. Muse B, is just like Muse A and they have never even met, never have they bumped into each other, never have they even fought each other in a battle. Muse A has been placed in the boys dormitory, only because she has to be, after a tragic accident when she was in elementary school for wizards, anyways, Muse A is placed with Muse B, in whom she has begun to hate.
Muse B, is completely the opposite, being placed with a girl, is different for him, but it has always been is dream, I mean what boys dream isn't that? Right?, well Muse B is placed with Muse A, in whom he had begun to fall for. Now everybody knows who Muse A is, but they all know she's different, despite the fact that she's the daughter of a enemy, what's odd is that she's the cousin of Harry Potter, Muse B's enemy.
Muse B tries very hard through out the years to win Muse A's heart, but has no luck due to the fact that she's heartless and cruel and doesn't fall in love easily with other guys, but as they grow up, Muse A suddenly finds herself falling for Muse B, and she doesn't know how or why, until a very special message comes to her, telling her it's her destiny to fall for Muse B.

** Requirements **

- MxF only, no MxM or FxF
- I'm Muse A
- Your Muse B
- This is a Draco Malfoy x OC roleplay
- Requires Thread Placement
- Detailed Characters (( Yes, You Will need to make a template for Draco Malfoy ))
- Detailed Posts // At Least One Short Paragraph \\
- Sex is to be done in Pm
- Swearing should be allowed and should be okay
- Patience, I have a life as well
- Activity, please be active with this Roleplay thank you
- When Not posting a roleplay post use these: (( ))
- When asking questions, message me

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Hi, This is my new account:p))

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Uh, Awesmazi, you alive?
*Poke*

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I made an new account and told everyone, and well you haven't replied to this thread in a while, so I decided to poke you and see if you were alive.

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments It's fine