Relinquut Corpus Meum - An Advanced Roleplay discussion

Extras > headcanons

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 560 comments Mod
Because why not?

message 2: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (last edited Dec 06, 2015 09:52PM) (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 466 comments Mod
1. The very first night that Velorum and Magda hooked up, lust and sexual desire all over earth peaked to a height it hadn't hit in a while. Everyone tangled in their beds with partners or one night stand strangers for a night of passion so steamy most couldn't walk the next day. Needless to say, Velorum had greatly enjoyed himself that night.

message 3: by dyanne, fallen angel (new)

dyanne | 125 comments Mod
2. Theodore may or or may not have been a cowboy at one point. He may or may not also have been good buddies with the other, more famous, less murderous Theo, aka Theodore Roosevelt, the 26th president of the United States, and those two facts may or may not be correlated but like hell anyone's gonna ask him about it.

message 4: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (last edited Dec 23, 2015 06:15PM) (new)

3. Ever since Audrey was assigned to Velorum as his knight, he's made it his job to torment her. Knowing she is not even remotely interested in sleeping with him doesn't quell the audacity and extent at which he flirts with her, more than once going so far as to strip for her, not that she was impressed.

message 5: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

6. Velorum once had a partner who couldn't ever remember his name, and ended up giving him, by far, the best nickname he'd ever gotten. Velorum remembers, several hundred years ago, walking with his partner down the street and he'd stopped to point something out to them and they'd replied "I don't think I am kinky enough to try that, Big D" as luck would have it, someone was confused by the nickname and asked why he had that nickname if there wasn't even a D in his name. Completely serious, his partner had turned to face the other person and said 'you'd call him that too if you saw it."

message 6: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 560 comments Mod
07. A lot of the demons think that Lucifer is a little shit. But what they don't seem to believe is that he's the little shit with feelings and the big plan to ruin the whole world for his demon children to go use it as a playground.

message 7: by dyanne, fallen angel (new)

dyanne | 125 comments Mod
audrey: yeah no he's still a little shit

message 8: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (last edited Feb 21, 2016 05:21PM) (new)

08. Velorum has actually played around with Lucifer in the past. He even likes to play around with him still, whenever he's up to it. Despite what everyone says about how lazy Lucifer is, Velorum knows for a fact he's not lazy at all when it comes to the bedroom ;)