Because why not?
1. The very first night that Velorum and Magda hooked up, lust and sexual desire all over earth peaked to a height it hadn't hit in a while. Everyone tangled in their beds with partners or one night stand strangers for a night of passion so steamy most couldn't walk the next day. Needless to say, Velorum had greatly enjoyed himself that night.
2. Theodore may or or may not have been a cowboy at one point. He may or may not also have been good buddies with the other, more famous, less murderous Theo, aka Theodore Roosevelt, the 26th president of the United States, and those two facts may or may not be correlated but like hell anyone's gonna ask him about it.
3. Ever since Audrey was assigned to Velorum as his knight, he's made it his job to torment her. Knowing she is not even remotely interested in sleeping with him doesn't quell the audacity and extent at which he flirts with her, more than once going so far as to strip for her, not that she was impressed.
07. A lot of the demons think that Lucifer is a little shit. But what they don't seem to believe is that he's the little shit with feelings and the big plan to ruin the whole world for his demon children to go use it as a playground.
08. Velorum has actually played around with Lucifer in the past. He even likes to play around with him still, whenever he's up to it. Despite what everyone says about how lazy Lucifer is, Velorum knows for a fact he's not lazy at all when it comes to the bedroom ;)
Welcome back. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account.