What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Historical romance where hero is in love with another woman. He has the OW be the one responsible for the heroine, OW is the one in charge of the h. She tells the h how things are done , like how to run the household

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie (new)

Angie | 42 comments A while back i was looking for a certain theme to read in Amazon discusiones and i came across a book, it was a historically romance where I think hero was in love with another woman (who was a widow or married I can't remember which one) but he couldn't marry her for some reason...he married heroine and has the other woman (who I think is a neighbor or lives close to him) be in charge of and direct the heroine...like on how to run the house and things..i think the heroine has to ask the other woman on how to do thing and the other woman gets to tell the heroine how things should be....i dont know if other woman is evil or not....the heroine wants to be a good wife to the hero
I didn't write down the title or author of the book but all of a sudden it popped in my head and I really want to find what book it was because I want to read it does anyone know what book it is???
I know it's not a lot to go on but I'm hoping someone might know what book I'm talking about
Thank you!!

message 2: by ☆Eiko (new)

☆Eiko (sillytachi) | 7 comments Hi! this plot sort of resembles a book by Elizabeth Thornton called Scarlet Angel. The heroine was abducted by the hero for revenge purposes (typical) and is locked up at his castle. The other woman is the hero's current paramour, whom the heroine believes is mutually in love with the hero. but in reality the hero falls in love with the heroine and deceives her into marrying him, though she thinks he's telling her his plans for his mistress (he wasn't though , he was telling her that he was marrying her)... anyway I thought this was of somewhat similar plot but I'm pretty sure this isn't what you're looking for. I'll definitely want to see the answer to your request in finding that book! cheers!

message 3: by Lisa (last edited Dec 06, 2015 10:24PM) (new)

Lisa | 3 comments An English Bride In Scotland
Could it be this one?
I'm not sure if the heroine thinks the hero is in love with another womam, but the rest seems quite similiar to your description

message 4: by Angie (new)

Angie | 42 comments Thanks guys for your suggestions. I dont think its any but i did add them in my want to read list.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37540 comments Mod
Bumping since Angie posted recently.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37540 comments Mod
Angie, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 7: by 5hawna (new)

5hawna 7an 10 (5hawna7an10) | 17 comments What is OW?

message 8: by L J (new)

L J 5hawna wrote: "What is OW?"

OW=OtherWoman

message 9: by 5hawna (new)

5hawna 7an 10 (5hawna7an10) | 17 comments Thanks