Perpetual Booknerds discussion

Meant to Be > Tuesday: ch 5-8 (pg. 45-82)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bogdana (new)

Bogdana (bogdana_m) | 295 comments Mod

message 2: by Eve (new)

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 480 comments Mod
Okay only on 68 but had to comment. Jason is such an ass hat. I don't know what he could do to redeem himself and yeah he's screwing with her and blackmailing her into doing his work while he makes fun of her. I swear every time he calls her book licker I want her to kick him in the balls. Hoping he's not the romantic lead because honestly at this point not sure I could stand him.

message 3: by Eve (new)

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 480 comments Mod
Okay I finished last night then crashed hard. Yeah I'm still not sold on him. Maybe because I was always the one in the group people tried to get to do all the work and just take credit for my hard work and I was so over that. Or maybe because I hate blackmailers/threats. Or maybe because he's just an ass. Liking the story but I hope she gets his behind in order. He's pulling her from things shes always wanted to do, and while the skate park was cool she has dreamed of seeing the gallery and he's making it all about him which isn't fair.

message 4: by Bogdana (new)

Bogdana (bogdana_m) | 295 comments Mod
I really enjoyed the skate park! I am still not sold on Jason, mostly because I don't think name calling is ever okay, however the underground London scene is something she clearly enjoyed. Plus it did show a different side of him, which might help me warm up to him later. Not yet though. He has lots of work and growing to do before I can get over his arrogant attitude.