Perpetual Booknerds discussion

Meant to Be > Wednesday: ch 9-12 (pg. 83-127)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bogdana (new)

Bogdana (bogdana_m) | 295 comments Mod

message 2: by Eve (new)

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 480 comments Mod
It's almost like he's trying to be both nice and the biggest ass in the world all at once. What he said in the shop about someone(s) who can like to be around him and jazz okay so yeah maybe if you didn't make fun of people they wouldn't mind hanging around you. Yeah I've known people who have to be the center of attention and do stupid stuff to make people laugh and jazz which is fine but when you go from making jokes to being malicious to get a laugh it's too far.

I don't believe she's doing his home work and putting up with his BS like this. I hope she grows a back bone and stands up for herself and stops letting him push her around.

message 3: by Bogdana (new)

Well I knew we would get some depth to his character as the book progresses. I am still not sure about Jason, mostly because he is very loud and obnoxious and I'm not a fan. However, I do think that is his way of dealing with all the drama at home.

I hope that Julia will be able to stand up to him and help him grow up. I get that things suck for him, but that doesn't automatically give you the right to talk down to people.

message 4: by Bogdana (new)

Well I knew we would get some depth to his character as the book progresses. I am still not sure about Jason, mostly because he is very loud and obnoxious and I'm not a fan. However, I do think that is his way of dealing with all the drama at home.

I hope that Julia will be able to stand up to him and help him grow up. I get that things suck for him, but that doesn't automatically give you the right to talk down to people.