Perpetual Booknerds discussion

Meant to Be > Sunday: ch 23-end (pg. 254-end)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bogdana (new)

Bogdana (bogdana_m) | 295 comments Mod

message 2: by Eve (last edited Dec 14, 2015 05:20PM) (new)

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 480 comments Mod
I've only gotten one more chapter and it's taken a turn. Really? You realize you love him after everything he's done because of a handful of moments where he wasn't the hugest jerks and only a somewhat jerk.....

This is beyond me I had such high hopes too.

message 3: by Eve (new)

She feels the need to apologize to him..... Yeah she said something bitchy but after everything he's pulled not even a drop in the bucket. Also everything she said before the last remark was spot on. I'm trying very hard at this point not to let my eyes roll into the back of my head permanently.

message 4: by Eve (new)

Finished. Disappointed.

So I was right about lots off about others. The phone swap makes sense on how he knew things and the Chris thing was half right he was playing it. Just there really was a Chris.

I'm just disappointed with it overall. I can't see Jason as anything other than an arse. He just flirts his way along even after he liked her he was still flirting away with every other girl so yeah I call BS. I also call it on his hot and cold attitude. Also he's not that type of guy like Mark??? Seriously? Talking about conquests and jazz. No he just makes everyone thing he screwed her on the plane and wondered why she didn't want to spend time with him on the trip. Because there is a big shock why. What makes him any better than Mark? Also he still calls her book licker after how many times did she ask and tell him to stop and several were after the whole he liked her stage if we believe that lie. .

Overall I think Julia had some issues and all loosening up which is true and she has a fairytale sure but she's still in high school there is nothing wrong with that. Him claiming to be helping her so she wouldn't be stuck alone all trip she probably would have had fun and enjoyed the things she had been excited to see rather than spend the whole time dealing with his BS and cleaning up his messes.