Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Beta Reader Available!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.R. (last edited Dec 07, 2015 04:22PM) (new)

M.R. Bauer (thebetareaderblog) | 5 comments I am interested in beta reading. I would only have Mondays to offer feedback. I also request that one to three chapter(s) be sent at a time so I can think about your work. Hopefully, I will find a great new author :)

I enjoy:
Science Fiction
YA
Paranormal
Fantasy
Dark Themes with General Fiction
Some historical fiction (depends on the time period)

I hope that helps. I like a lot in most genres so if you want to send me a summary, you can. If it sounds interesting I'll sign up.

Email me at thebetareaderblog@yahoo.com

I also just started a blog: https://thebetareaderblog.wordpress.com

Happy writing everyone!

message 2: by Quoleena (new)

Quoleena Sbrocca (qjsbrocca) Thank you so, so much for doing the 1st three chapters! Very in-depth feedback on each chapter, loads more than I was expecting. I highly recommend!

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert Werden | 26 comments Would you be interested in reading my first 3 chapters of my sci fi/time travel story?

The story is about a woman named Evelyn Carter, who is recruited into a government time travel agency. She thinks she is being hired on as a videographer to document events in history for the general public to see. She slowly realizes there is something the agency is keeping secret. A secret that spans the entire history of the planet. Something big is about to happen and she is caught up in the quest to save all of humanity.

I can email the word document to you.
Rob

message 4: by M.R. (new)

M.R. Bauer (thebetareaderblog) | 5 comments Sorry everyone. My submissions are closed for the moment. Thank you for the outpouring of interest in my services and I will post on here when it's open again.

message 5: by M.R. (new)

M.R. Bauer (thebetareaderblog) | 5 comments Hey Rob,

I'm actually not accepting new manuscripts at the moment. It may be a month before I'm available for accepting new submissions.

Thank you.
I wish you luck on finding some awesome beta readers. :)