Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Jericho River
This topic is about The Jericho River
Book Cover Help > error in giveaway: wrong cover

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Tollen | 29 comments I'm trying to set up a giveaway, but the "pending approval" page keeps coming up wrong. It has the old cover for my book, not the cover of the paperbacks I'll actually be giving away. How do I get Goodreads to use the correct cover?

Is this an issue librarians can handle?

BTW, the correct cover is yellow-gold, with pillars on the front. The wrong cover is dark gray and green, with a teenager facing away from the viewer.

Thanks!

/David

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43583 comments Mod
You'll need to use the book ID (26721239) instead of the ISBN. Using the book ID should be one of the options when setting up (or editing) a giveaway.

message 3: by David (new)

David Tollen | 29 comments Thanks, Rivka! Can I also use the book ID to create an add? It's asking for ISBN or ASIN, and it's not giving me a chance to use book ID.

I can't seem to find my ASIN, and the ISBN directs the system to an old cover version of the book, not to the actual cover of the version I'm giving away (though the two have the same ISBN -- an Goodreads quirk).

/David

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43583 comments Mod
For questions about ads, you'll need to use the Contact Us link on the Help page.