Forbidden Kingdom of the Wolves- A Roleplay discussion

Breeze Tribe Roleplay-- Homes > Princess Serria's Cave

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) A cave along the ledge above the central cavern. The cave is deep so sounds from the cavern do not reach too far. Decorate as you wish and roleplay.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Serria paced in her room. She was so bored and didn't know what to do.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Estrella padded inside.
"What is wrong, Serria?" she asked, tilting her head. Her eyes reflected the color of her bracelet.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Serria looked at Estrella "I don't know.... something feels off to me." She said confuzzled.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Estrells beckoned with her tail.
"Walk with me."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Serria follows her mother.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Ledge thread))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok))

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Kenerick looked a little shocked. "Are you shur I mean there your catch." he replied.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments " I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you I'll eat with you." Kenerick said stepping forward.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Kenerick back up confused. "I...uh...sorry." his head spinning he Slowly started to leave feeling unwelcomed.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Watching Diana bolt to the forest Kenerick thought to himself time for another adventure as he fallowed her stealthfully.