What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA historical romance, a girls castle/tower invaded by Scotts, and she pushes him off the tower.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeesica (new)

Jeesica | 3 comments Hello all, hoping you can help me find this book, read it sometime between 2000 and 2008, in high school. The girls family home/castle/tower is invaded by i think its the Scottish, a boy tries to climb through her window, but she pushes him out. She later finds him and nurses him back to health and loves him.

**Spoilers**
Her mother is secretly in love with the medicine man, her father ends up being a highwayman, her sister marries a man who plays a drum, she ends up taking the Scott across the sands to send him home, and her horse died on the way back.

There is a 2nd book, she girl ends up betrothed to the paster/church man and i think his name is John. She ends up on the run because the Scottish man came back, she then ends up in prison, then fleeing to Scotland.

I have so much info, yet cannot find these damn books!!
Thanks everyone for any help.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37852 comments Mod
Jeesica, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 3: by Jeesica (new)

Jeesica | 3 comments Still looking, but I still hold out hope

message 4: by Anna (last edited Nov 09, 2018 12:59PM) (new)

Anna | 509 comments In this one - Much Ado About Marriage - the h pushes H out of the window but I am not sure if the rest of the details match or not.

message 5: by Jeesica (new)

Jeesica | 3 comments Unfortunately not but that sounds like a good read