Fiction Addiction discussion

Delirium Series

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 21 comments What were your thoughts about this series?

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber Hetchler | 124 comments Mod
AAALLLEEEEXXXX!! (That was me at the end of book one)

message 3: by Kainat (new)

Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》 JULIAN!! <3
That was me in Pandemonium, lol.

message 4: by Amber (new)

Are you seriously a Julian/Lena shipper? :) I feel like we never ship the same people! :D

message 5: by Kainat (last edited Feb 18, 2016 01:49PM) (new)

Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》 Lol i know! Why are you always against me, Amber? How could you not like Julian? He is like a very sad, lost puppy, that is dying. You are heartless.

message 6: by Amber (new)

I absolutely adore Julian! I have very different taste than I used to, so I'm sure if I were to re read it, I might even ship Julian and Lena instead of Alex. Who knows.

message 7: by Kainat (new)

Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》 Then i highly suggest that you reread it. I was fully prepared to hate Julian when i started reading Pandemonium, but i fell in love with him as soon as he showed up. His first line is, “I was nine when I was told I was dying,” how can anyone not like that puppy?!

message 8: by Amber (new)

So you shipped Alex and Lena before Julian came along?

message 9: by Kainat (new)

Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》 Well, i'm not very much of a shipper, i just like characters individually. I did really like Alex, and i was devastated at the end of Delirium. Then i got spoiled about Julian and i hated him before i even started reading the book. He did have his moments but he is just so sad and adorable i couldn't help it. He is the kind of guy i would like in real life.

message 10: by Amber (new)

Definitely a cutey. I would be crushing on Julian hard if he was real.

message 11: by Kainat (new)

Kainat 《HUFFLEPUFF & PROUD》 I loved Alex and Julian. Julian was so sweet in the last book, he was trying to get along with everyone, even Alex. But Alex just beat the crap out of him, that's when i stopped caring about Alex.

message 12: by Amber (new)

Yeah, that was totally uncalled for. I was extremely pissed at Alex for that.