Sarah Noffke Fan Club discussion

Suspended (The Vagabond Circus, #1)
This topic is about Suspended
The Vagabond Circus > Early cover reveal for Suspended

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah | 544 comments Mod
This wouldn't be a proper fan group without some perks. So I'm giving you all a sneak peak of the cover for my new book. And here's the synopsis too! What do you all think? Are you ready for the circus?

Synopsis:
Vagabond Circus caters to the skeptics. Without skeptics, it would close its doors. This is because Vagabond Circus runs for two reasons and only two reasons: first and foremost to provide the lost and lonely Dream Travelers a place to be illustrious. And secondly, to show the nonbelievers that there’s still magic in the world. If they believe then they care, and if they care, then they don’t destroy. They stop the small abuse that day-by-day breaks down humanity’s spirit. If Vagabond Circus makes one skeptic believe in magic, then they halt the cycle, just a little bit. They allow a little more love into this world. That’s Dr. Dave Raydon’s mission. And that’s why this ringmaster recruits. That’s why he directs. That’s why he puts on a show that makes people question their beliefs. He wants the world to believe in magic once again.
But when a stranger joins the cast of Vagabond Circus then mysterious events start happening. The once orderly grounds of the circus become riddled with hidden threats. And the ringmaster realizes not only is his circus and its magic at risk, but also his very life

Chelsea | 2 comments I love the cover. Colorful and stands out. Super intersting synopsis too.

message 3: by Dominique (new)

Dominique Wow it's beautiful!

Sarah | 544 comments Mod
Dominique (Dom) wrote: "Wow it's beautiful!"

Thank you Dominique! So lovely to hear.

Sarah | 544 comments Mod
Chelsea wrote: "I love the cover. Colorful and stands out. Super intersting synopsis too."

That's great Chelsea! Thanks so much! So glad it intrigues you. Book is released Jan. 15th, but I will have ARCs for fans.

Heidi | 10 comments love it!!!

Sarah | 544 comments Mod
Heidi wrote: "love it!!!"

Thank you! :)

Dominic | 262 comments Mod
I absolutely love it!! I love how it's in motion, and that it's just silhouettes! Love it ;)

message 9: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy H (the_other_katy) | 66 comments I agree with everyone else; it's perfect! I love that the colors are a bit changed up too. Not just the same old red and yellow the circus usually uses. Brilliant cover!

Sarah | 544 comments Mod
{ ℵ } ; keenan dominic ;; Lᴜɴᴀʀᴛɪᴄ wrote: "I absolutely love it!! I love how it's in motion, and that it's just silhouettes! Love it ;)"

Thank Dominic. Those are some of the most important aspects that I put in. Motion and silhouettes. So I'm grateful to hear those worked well for you. My designer questioned me this time around, but I'm pretty stubborn.

Sarah | 544 comments Mod
Katy wrote: "I agree with everyone else; it's perfect! I love that the colors are a bit changed up too. Not just the same old red and yellow the circus usually uses. Brilliant cover!"

Thanks so much Katy! You always give me excellent feedback! Yay! I'm so glad to hear that about colors. Those are the circus colors for Vagabond. :)

message 12: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy H (the_other_katy) | 66 comments The colors are great! I also love the silhouettes. I think including a lot of facial features would've just made it seem too busy. The silhouettes allow the whole scene to be viewed without being overwhelming. Smart!

message 13: by Katy (last edited Dec 14, 2015 10:36PM) (new) - added it

Katy H (the_other_katy) | 66 comments { ℵ } ; keenan dominic ;; Lᴜɴᴀʀᴛɪᴄ wrote: "I absolutely love it!! I love how it's in motion, and that it's just silhouettes! Love it ;)"

I love your comments, Dominic! They're always so insightful...

message 14: by Dominic (last edited Dec 14, 2015 11:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dominic | 262 comments Mod
Thank you, Katy! Yours too :)