Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #4.5) Stars Above discussion

Wedding

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Diana Braxton So there's going to be a wedding in this book, but who do you guys think it will be? I don't think it will be Cinder and Kai, because at the end of the last book they didn't really seem ready, although they had discussed it. What do you guys think? Do you think any of the couples will have children? Will it be a big wedding or small wedding? EEEK! I'M SO EXCITED!

Nikita Given that the teaser says "wedding of the century" I strongly think it's the wedding of Cinder and Kai. It will be huge since it's the wedding of the Lunar Queen and an Earthen Emperor. Maybe it will be some years after Winter and the tension between Luna and Earth has gotten better and the wedding won't be viewed as something bad like the wedding between Kai and Levana but rather everyone is looking forward to the wedding. That's just what I think.

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ Nikita wrote: "Given that the teaser says "wedding of the century" I strongly think it's the wedding of Cinder and Kai. It will be huge since it's the wedding of the Lunar Queen and an Earthen Emperor. Maybe it w..."

I completely agree because the fact that it does say "wedding of the century" doesn't sound like anyone else in the crew and the fact that it's an epilogue makes it sound like it will happen a time later with Cinder and Kai. I also just really really really hope it is between Cinder and Kai!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️