Fairy Tail discussion

Fairy Tail > Fairy Tail -Roof

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Where some people hang out.

message 2: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Itzari led Daemon up to the rooftop, where she sat on the flat area, terracotta surrounding them. "All right... This is nice," she cleared her throat.

message 3: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments Daemon walked up onto the roof with a pleasant sigh as he looked up at the night sky. "This guild does have a nice view of the ocean." He comments with a smile.

message 4: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She smiled. "You can smell the sea when you're on top of the city," she agreed, looking at all the ships and the park in the distance.

message 5: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments He chuckled as he sat down and said. "So you wanted to hear my story eh?." he asks as he looks at her with a smirk.

message 6: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Yeah," she smiled, "And then I'll tell you mine." She crossed her arms and relaxed, having a seat across from him.

message 7: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments "Well lets start with what I do know thanks to my foster dad." He says as he began to describe the story. "I was born in a desert village that I would have called home if it hadnt been for a group of raiders. They came through the town and destroyed it. Burned everything to the ground. Luckily one of the women from the town had brought me and my sister down into a safe shelter where we survived the event. Then with even more luck there was a team of guild mages making their way through to try and find the raiders. One of them found us and in short. He brought us back to the guild and raised us as his own kids." he says with a smile as he breaths from all of the talking.

message 8: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "What about the woman?" she asked, listening intently.

message 9: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments "The women was found above the entrance to the cellar. She was killed by one of the raiders, protecting me and my sister." He says as he looked down a bit and shrugs. "Never met her, I don't even know her name." He sighs and looks up at the night sky.

message 10: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She sighed quietly alongside him. "I'm sorry about that... I wish you'd at least known her, if only for a day. What great humanity..."

message 11: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments "All I can do is be happy that she saved me. Though that's the thing about sacrifice. She will never know if what she did, indeed saved my life." He says shaking his head as he put his hands on the ground.

message 12: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Itzari looked at him, then nodded. "I understand... but that is incredibly tragic." She rested her hands on her knees. "Did you ever think... Maybe you could go back, try to find her grave? Maybe that has her name on it," she pointed out, looking eager to help.

message 13: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments "I dont need to find her grave. She was given a proper burial at my guild. The rest of the town was buried in near their village." He says with a sigh.

message 14: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Oh," Itzari sighed. "I'm sorry about that..." She put her hand on his shoulder, but withdrew it sharply. "What happened after that?"

message 15: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments "A fellow named Erron Black took me and my sister as foster kids. Taught me everything I know about shooting and gun magic. Thats where I got these two from." He says taking two golden revolvers off of his belt and spinning one around while flipping the other to hold the barrel offering it to her to hold. "Here, Not many get to touch the genuine article." He says holding it out for her.

message 16: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Your sister?" she asked, "Who is she?" She listened to his story, and accepted the golden revolver gingerly, carefully. "I probably shouldn't hold this, I'm not really well versed in- HOLY SHOOT." She expertly swung the gun up and shot a crooked nail into one of the support boards of the shade to the pool area. "Only teasing," she passed back the weapon, ever careful once more.

message 17: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments He chuckle a bit as he looked at her. "Put a up a seal of your magic somewhere in the sky behind me." He says with a smrik as he looks at her and takes his revolver before putting back into his holster.

message 18: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "What do you mean?" she asked, "Summon a rune circle behind you?" she checked, getting ready to do as he asked.

message 19: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments "Yeah just up in the sky a good distance away." He says with a smile and a nod.

message 20: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She did so, above his head, slightly to the right.

message 21: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments He closed his eyes and in one really fast motion he drew his golden revolver and shot behind her to her left. The bullet bounced off of the ground then back off the wall behind her and slammed the rune circle with a large firework like explosion.

message 22: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She laughed and clapped. "I don't like the depth perception or the shooting at me bit, but the fireworks are cool," she admitted, having been instantly terrified when he shot at her.

message 23: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments "I didn't get to were i am in the guild by being "just good" at shooting." He says with a smirk before blowing the smoke from the barrel of the gun and then putting it back into the holster.

message 24: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "How did you know where the rune circle was?" She queried.

message 25: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments "The Reflection of the light in your eyes. Along with the slight shadow being cast by me." He says as he shrugged. "Ive done crazier shots before." He comments with a chuckle.

message 26: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Well then, wow," she smiled, "You have to teach me that, sometime," Itzari threw her hands out to her side. "Still not crazy about you shooting at me. What if I'd dived to the side when you took the shot, in shock or something?"

message 27: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments "You would have probably just fallen to the ground with and slight scratch on your arm. My bullet magic allows me to make the bullets pass through people that I consider allies. Keeps my guild mates safe during A usual gun fight." He says with a smirk and another chuckle.

message 28: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Clever," she smiled, raising her eyebrows. "Well... what more, now? What happened after you got in your guild, Mr. One shot wonder?"

message 29: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments "Well during my training I became friends with another boy at the time. We all trained together and once we got older we went out on a mission together. The mission where I got my face scarred and Jack got his body transformed into metal." He explained with a sigh as he said the last part.

message 30: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Oh," she said, "Jack and you... You were the two to take me to your guild, right? If you got your face healed, what about... his body?"

message 31: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments "His entire body was basically changed into just a metal version but more armor like. A lacrima bomb that was meant to kill me had been the cause, It released his magic power and he had become used to his metal body. He says it is alright with him and usually laughs off the matter but both he and I know a sad fact." He says shaking his head with a sigh.

message 32: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Would he want it healed, if he had the chance?" Itzari asked. "We do have perhaps the best healer in the world here, honestly..."

message 33: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments "His body is fused by a magic element not known to anyone, even our guild master has no idea what metal it is. Even with one of our mages that has magic surrounding knowledge. No matter how much he tries he cannot find anything about this type of condition. We are not to sure that if we were to remove his body he would also lose his magic." He says as he looks at her with a frown.

message 34: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She nodded. "Oh, I see... And I presume magical deficiency disorder would off him fairly quickly after he lost his magic... So he's effectively stuck." Her face seemed frustrated, anxious. She couldn't believe that there was no way to possibly help.

message 35: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments "Though it may seem bleak and depressing he has made it a point that with this body he can protect the ones he cares about much better than his old body. He doesnt hold it against me. After all he is the one who took a lacrima bomb for me." He says as he leaned over to her and touched her shoulder. "Hey don't get frustrated on my problems. You probably have enough without taking mine aswell." He says with a light laugh.

message 36: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "I'd like to take a lacrima bomb to the creeps who think it's okay to mutilate people like that." She seemed to lighten up a little bit at his laugh, but sighed. "It isn't fair, though, that he's trapped like that... What if he doesn't age?"

message 37: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments "I don't know. He and I already have shown that we don't really look any older since the day of the blast. Actually I have been contemplating using a lacrima to reduce my age back to my teenage years." He says with a light smile but looking down a bit.

message 38: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Why would you do that? Would that make you live any longer?" she asked, "And would you want to?" She leaned back and shuddered slightly. "It's sort of cold up here."

message 39: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments "Hell my prime was in my teenage years. I was faster and even stronger possibly than I am now. I would lose non of my magical power. I would just be younger." He shrugs as he looked at her with a smirk. "Here, take this." He says handing her his scarf like clothing that he wore around his neck.

message 40: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments She took his wrap and held onto it. "You'd better not shoot at me again," she said, worriedly. Itzari gripped the warm fabric in her cold hands, before finally getting why he offered it to her. She draped it over her shoulders. "Oh... thank you, it's soft. Um, I see the perks of that, I suppose, do you think someone could be immortal using that technique?"

message 41: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments "Well there are perks and issues with being immortal, Though I guess sometimes I wouldn't mind being immortal. As long as someone could be immortal with me." He says shaking his head with a slight chuckle..

message 42: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Ha, well, don't look at me. Jack could be immortal with you, right? He doesn't age either..." Itzari shrugged lightly.

message 43: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments "Yeah well what the hell. Why not give it a try." He says with a smirk as he reaches into his bag and pulls out a glowing blue lacrima. Looking at it with a smile as he looks up at her for a moment. "Want to see what I could look like if I fully activated it?." He says looking at her with a raised brow.

message 44: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Well," she smiled, "Does Jack know? He might flip if he sees how you've changed in an instant," she advised, "You don't even know if your aging will re-start or what, I dunno," she smiled, "But... How old are you aiming for?'

message 45: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments ((How old is Itzari at this point. I know there has been a few time skips.))

message 46: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((She is actually 19 today. :) ))

message 47: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments ((Nice, I was thinking around there though i think Nineteen would be a good point for him aswell. Or perhaps twenty.))

message 48: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((That's cool. :) ))

((Meaning her birthday is literally December 17th and they should do something.))

message 49: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments ((What do you mean do something?.))

message 50: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 669 comments ((Do you mean they should continue talking and stop spamming or something else XD.))

« previous 1 3