Edgewood Academy discussion

School grounds. > Outside. (Near gate.)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 286 (286 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Barrison  (ReverseFlash) | 587 comments Mod

message 2: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited Dec 06, 2015 01:35PM) (new)

Phoenix~They/Them Jade came rubbing her ear, her sister tried to wake her up but grabbed a mega phone and yelled in her ears snapping her awake this morning. Shara stumbled out of a black portal that appeared then disappeared "I hate traveling that way." she said.

message 3: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) Sun started walking while reading a text from Swifty, her cousin. Then she bumped into somebody.

Phoenix~They/Them ((Who though?))

message 5: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) ((whichever one that you like, you are the owners))

message 6: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited Dec 06, 2015 02:24PM) (new)

Phoenix~They/Them Jade felt someone bump into her and she turned and looked at the girl "Mind watching where your going." Jade said rudely a voice thought to Jade 'Jade, I'm warning you, be nice.' Jade thought back 'Fine Solara.' Jade then said to the girl "Sorry for running into you." as polite as she could.

message 7: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "No, no, it was me. I was just texting my cousin Snow Swift. I should have been watching were I was going." Sun said and smiled at her.

Phoenix~They/Them A darker voice snickered in the back of Jade's mind. Shara watched bored. Jade smiled trying to be polite as the same voice that snickered thinks to Jade 'Let me talk to her.' Jade thinks 'No Midnight, you'll make enemies anyways.' Midnight said 'Oh yeah like you aren't doing that right now.'
((What species is Sun?))

message 9: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) (( what do you mean? ))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Is she human, ghost, vampire, anthropomorphic?))

message 11: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) ((human, you?))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Jade's an Anthropomorphic bat/cat the two spirits in her are Solara and anthropomorphic dragon and Midnight an anthropomorphic cat. Shara's a human.))

message 13: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) ((got it.))

"Sorry, my name is Sun." she say forgetting to introduce herself.

Phoenix~They/Them Jade said "Jade the Bat." her tail flicked back and forth and her swords where in her sheath. Jade then fixed her weapons bag on her shoulder.

message 15: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Today's my first day." Sun says

Phoenix~They/Them Jade said "Mine to." Shara stood by herself, she was wearing a hooded cloak, the one organization 13 wore and she had the hood up not bothering to talk to anyone.

message 17: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) Sun was wearing a sun dress. "Well, do you know where to go?" she asks.

Phoenix~They/Them Jade said "No, I do not." Solara thinks to Sun 'Jade's always clueless.' Jade rolls her eyes at Solara.

message 19: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Okay." Sun says. Then she texts her aunt Taylor Swift don't' know where to go. And then closes her phone.

Phoenix~They/Them Midnight appeared to only Sun and said 'But she is a great swordsmistress.'

message 21: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) Sun sits on a nearby bench and puts her earbuds in.

Phoenix~They/Them Jade thought 'Would you two stop it?' Midnight snickered and disappeared thinking 'Nah.'

message 23: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "What are we going to do?" Sun says, "just sit here? I have better things to do." she says rudely.

Phoenix~They/Them Jade frowns "Turns out humans are rude after all." she said in a very rude voice to Sun.

message 25: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Whatever." Sun says and goes back to her phone

Phoenix~They/Them Shara watches and is starting to get annoyed. No one can see Shara's face.

message 27: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) Sun finally says, "We'll my aunt is going to pick me up. If you guys wanna tag along you can." Sun says. "Here's my phone number if you need me." Sun say and gives them a small paper.

Phoenix~They/Them Shara says "Whatever." with no emotions in her voice.

message 29: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Well do you wanna come?" Sun says sassily.

Phoenix~They/Them Shara's watch beep and she says "Can't the worlds wait without having to have me save them?" to herself with still no emotions. Shara then removes her hood "Sora can handle them on his own." she says with still no emotion in her voice.

message 31: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Whatever." Sun says.

Phoenix~They/Them Shara glares at Sun before pulling her hood back up and looked at the school.
((Sadie we need more places))

message 33: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) Then Sun's aunt's car pulls up.

((I agree))

Phoenix~They/Them Jade payed no attention for her Crystal Chao popped her head out of Jade's backpack. Shara wasn't paying attention.

Phoenix~They/Them ((Hello?))

message 36: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) ((Sorry, I was eating dinner))

Phoenix~They/Them ((K))

message 38: by Night (new)

Night "Where are you going?" Nyx asked.

message 39: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "I don't know, somewhere amazing." Sun says.

Phoenix~They/Them Shara watched hood still up and was unrecognizable.

message 41: by Night (new)

Night Keren wrote: ""I don't know, somewhere amazing." Sun says."

Nyx rolled her eyes. "Going some where, but no idea where?"

Phoenix~They/Them Shara now crosses her ams, she didn't want Nyx to recognize her or anyone else.

message 43: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Well, when your aunt is one of the most famous and richest people. You will always go somewhere good. Like yesterday, I went to the Bahamas on her private jet." Sun says rudely.

message 44: by Night (new)

Night Eclipse sighed, bringing out her stash of candy.

message 45: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) Sun takes out a piece of gum and pops it into her mouth then starts going on her phone.

message 46: by Night (new)

Night Keren wrote: ""Well, when your aunt is one of the most famous and richest people. You will always go somewhere good. Like yesterday, I went to the Bahamas on her private jet." Sun says rudely."

Nyx frowned. "Good for you." Eclipse glared at Sun. "Stop it. She's just likethis because the sun is irritating her."

Phoenix~They/Them Shara frowns and mutters under her breath.

Phoenix~They/Them ((Isn't anyone gonna notice Shara?))

message 49: by Night (new)

Night "Who are you?" Nyx asked Shara.

Phoenix~They/Them Shara didn't answer but looked at Nyx.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6