Forbidden Kingdom of the Wolves- A Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Mar 18, 2016 10:40AM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) On Dire Peak, around the mouth of the Twin Rivers, as they are called, is a huge cavern with three walls and a roof. The floor is sheltered from the elements and the wind never reaches inside. The royals' caves are slightly above the floor and a rockslide leads up to their ledge. Their thrones are at the very back of the cavern where all wolves can approach. The rest of the cavern is open to all activities, mostly the market.

message 2: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia King Stalker of the Dark sat upon his throne, surveying his kingdom. He looked with pride on the territory over which Queen Estrella and he ruled.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Estrella flicked her tail uncomfortably.
"You'd think there could be something more comfortable to sit on than stone slabs," she muttered. "I envy the commoners and their woven pelts."
She looked over at her mate.
"Excuse my complaints. Are you alright?"

message 4: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "Oh I'm just fine," Shadow said softly, avoiding her eyes. "I agree with you about the uncomfortable thrones. We need to invest in some better ones," he declared.
He got up and shifted to stand.
"The stone is hard on my hips," Shadow muttered.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Estrella flicked her tail again.
"I'll be right back. I have some extra pelts in my cave."
She vanished up the royal ledge, then reappeared carrying two animal pelts in her snout for the two to reside on.
"Here," she woofed.

message 6: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Shadow blinked at her gratefully.
"Thanks, I really appreciate it," he sat down on the soft pelt and continued his habitual staring and evaluation of their territory. Shadow then turned abruptly to Estrella.
"Have you noticed the lack of pups in our tribe?" his eyes clouded and he became distant, "What if we die out and there's no one to continue our legacy?"

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Estrella returned his gaze calmly.
"Relax, Shadow. It is the season of icewolf. Come newwolf there will be an abundance of pups."

message 8: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "Your right, as usual." Shadow sighed. "I always have a problem with thinking logically, I just am a natural worrier." He brightened. "Oh well, all I know is I'm looking forward to it! Pups are always so lively and exciting."

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Estrella licked his ear.
"Yes they are. I remember when ours were but bundles of fur."

message 10: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Shadow looked in the distance,as if he was searching for something.
"As do I. I wish I could reverse time and see them like that again," he said longingly.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Estrella lay down on her pelt and pushed her muzzle into it, the way she always did when she was thinking.
"I hear the Leaf Tribe is getting hostile," she began. "We'll need to make sure peace stays in the kingdom if we want to stay alive."

message 12: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "Leaf Tribe? What do they have against us?" Shadow lurched to his feet and began pacing the cavern. "What have we done to them? Why can't all tribes just love in peace and harmony?" A million questions whirled around in his mind.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Estrella reached out a paw.
"Calm down, Shadow. You'll make everyone nervous with your pacing. The have accused the Star Tribe of prey and territory stealing, not that i would believe that for a moment."
She ruffled her pelt and wrinkled her nose.
"Our neighbors on the plateaus are peace-loving. If you ask me, I'd say the criminals and outlaws are up to something. Everyone knows nobody can trust that bounty hunter, Onyx."

((Hehe mah charrie))

message 14: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia ((Nice speech! Your so good with words))

Shadow sat down.
"Alright, as long as we aren't being accused. But something needs to be done! We can't let Leaf Tribe accuse others with no evidence!" Shadow sighed.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Aww thanks I'm a writer))
Estrella sighed.
"That's the problem. If we were to prove my theory, we'd need evidence. And we can't get that without trespassing in the two Tribes' territories. In doing that we'd just bring on the war, and involve ourselves. The best thing e can do is wait this conflict out and hope it gets resolved before there is loss of life."

message 16: by Mahlia (last edited Jan 12, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

Mahlia Shadow's ears perked.
"You've got a theory? Do tell me what you've got in mind!" he said excitedly. "Is there any possible way it could be executed without trespassing? That way this whole thing could be avoided without innocent wolves loosing their lives!" Shadow sat down patiently waiting for Estrella to speak.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Her theory was that the criminals were making it look like the Star Tribe was infringing on the Leaf Tribe's territory))

message 18: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia ((Oh, I should have known that from reading the Overview!! I'm so slow sometimes XD))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((It's fine))

message 20: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "I wonder what runs through their heads sometimes," Shadow said, more to himself than to anyone directly. "It's just so sick that the criminals feel the need to disrupt our peace. It's not like we were bothering them at all," he finished with a sharp bark.
He lowered his head to stare at his paws.
"They are a mystery," he breathed.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Estrella rubbed her muzzle against her mate's.
"Calm down. As long as there are no conflicts, we will be fine."
She looked at the bustle of the cavern market, pleased.

message 22: by Mahlia (last edited Jan 12, 2016 02:47PM) (new)

Mahlia Shadow flicked his tongue across her muzzle. Taking a deep breath he settled down to watch the market.
"At least all is well here," he said brightly. "The market seems busier than ever before."

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Estrella nodded.
"It was a good season."

message 24: by Mahlia (last edited Jan 14, 2016 07:59AM) (new)

Mahlia Shadow dipped his head in agreement.
"It's true, if it keeps this up, we'll have the best season yet!"
He stood up and began walking towards the ledge that led to the market.
"I think I'll go and take a look from the center of the action. There's no better way to get the mood than to be in it! Care to join me?" he asked.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Estrella heaved herself up.
"Of course, Shadow."
She followed him.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Tiena watched quietly in the shadows as Estrella followed Shadow. She flicked her tail, observing the rest of the Wolf Tribe.