Forbidden Kingdom of the Wolves- A Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Jan 12, 2016 08:52PM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) The two rivers than run down the mountain from the central cavern into the Star Tribe plateau.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Kenerick was laying next to some swift flowing water listing to it flow lost on thought daydreaming.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Kenerick lost in his own thoughts didn't hear over the sound of the water as he layed there watching the fish.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Kenerick watched as some of the fish swam away. Looking up he noticed Diana. "Oh I'm sorry how long have you been there?" He jumped up embarrassed.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments ((Sorry had to make a bail on lunch so I'm good.))

"Oh... I'm Kenerick. Nice to meet you." he said as he stood up.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Kenerick stood there his aquin green eyes shimmered in the light as his stair seemed almost distant. "Nice to meet you." he replied.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Kenerick tilted his head "are you ok?" he asked ignorant to what just happened. As he starts to pace a little up and down the river he was next to.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Kenerick shrugged "was just asking. As for prey unless your hunting fish I haven't seen anything else." he answered.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Kenerick shrugged again as he sat down watching the fish going back to daydreaming.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments As the fish he was watching scattered he sighed with frustration. As he know watched Diana catch fish.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Kenerick laughed a little "ok I'll be here like usual." he said smiling.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "Unless you want companie on your way back?." kenerick asked.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Kenerick standing up started to fallow Diana with a grin.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "Here let me." Kenerick chuckled as he picked up the dropped fish.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Kenerick fallowed letting his mind wander.