Forbidden Kingdom of the Wolves- A Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Kurth was exploring the rock tribe territory cave systems when he found and opening and out of curiosity continued on his fur covered in dust and paws drenched with mud he couldn't of been happier.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Miracle hopped down the trail and froze when she saw another wolf. She quickly recovered from her surprise and bolted over to him. "Hi! My name is Miracle, though you probably already know that because I'm a princess. But ya know. It's just how you introduce yourself and be polite!" She said, her speech rapid fire.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Kurth jumped as a wolf came out of no were. "Princess who?" he blurted as a large dust cloud came from his fur when he was startled. uh o. I'm not in rock territory any more. he thought.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Miracle laughed. "Princess Miracle of Breeze Tribe silly! So what are you doing here? And how come you didn't recognize me?" She gasped and her eyes widened. "Oh my goodness! Are you a loner? OR are you from another Tribe? Either way it's awesome, but you're on Breeze Tribe territory and it's not safe for you if anyone else finds you here!" She bounced around the wolf. "But before you leave, what's your name? And are you a loner or from another Tribe? And if you're from another Tribe which Tribe are you from?"

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Watching princess Miracle bounce around was starting to make Kurth dizzy. "The names Kurth.." he answered as he scratched his ear with his muddy paw and more dust feel. "I'm rock tribe." he added.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Miracle stopped bouncing in front of him. "Cool! I've never met anyone from Rock Tribe!" Her tail wagged with excitement. "What are you doing here though?"

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "Exploring the caves in the mountain like I normally do sow an opening and was curious." Kurth watched her carefully.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) She sat down. "That sounds fun! I don't get to do that kind of stuff. Well, one time I fell off a cliff but I didn't die because if I had died I wouldn't be here talking to you right now. And by the way, Kurth is a nice name." She nodded. "A very nice name."

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "Uuhh...thanks. Miracle is a suitable name for you I think." Kurth said with a grin.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "That's what everyone says. But I don't know why. Maybe because I've had so many accidents..."

message 12: by Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (last edited Jan 13, 2016 09:26PM) (new)

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "Maybe.. So your not mad a trespassesed then?" he asked.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Psh! No way! Well, I suppose that I am but it's way to cool to meet a Rock Tribe member to be mad!"

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "Ah." he.grunted as he stood tall proud to be rock tribe. "I guess that's good you not to upset that's last thing I need is starting something between are tribes." Kurth added.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Miracle nodded. "Yeah. I've headed my parents talking about bad stuff between the Tribes." She sighed, suddenly losing her huge burst of energy. "Yeah." She repeated, giving him a weak smile.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "Ah..uh." Kurth answered she's up to something he thought.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Miracle put her head on her paws and closed her eyes. She almost fell asleep but she woke herself back up and stood. "I have to go. I'm really tired." She mumbled, trudging back towards her den. "Bye Kurth! It was nice meeting you." She called over her shoulder.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments "And you." Kurth replied. "What an unusual she-wolf" he whispered under his breath.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Miracle nodded and disappeared up the trail.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 1 comments Kurth began looking around again as search for a soft spot of earth and started to roll around in the dirt.

message 21: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments The male prince, Kuruk, pads to a giant rock on the trail he was walking on. He easily jumped on to it, he gazed over the sloping land scape. His tail swaying around his legs, his ears flicker to a birds call. It flutters across the sky in front of him. It spirals and another joins it.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Constellation he hasn't been approved yet))