Forbidden Kingdom of the Wolves- A Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) The huge cavern that all homes are connected to in which all activity takes place.

message 3: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments Desna ran into the tavern and raced along the sides. She went full speed, her legs a blur. Her tail was tucked to her side. She was small but her swiftness made up for it all. Her silver pelt was like a light in the shade of the side. She smiled to herself.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Colin was perched upon a hidden ledge carved into the side of the cavern. The main trail was at least 50 tail lengths above him. He was enjoying the peaceful silence as he admired the cliff face on the other side of the Cavern. His ear twitched as he picked up the sounds of something running down the trail. He did not move at all as he waited for the sound receded.

message 5: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments Desna looked back, she had passed a male easily who was now barking angrily at her. She didn't realize she was about to crash into the side of the Tavern till the last minute. She couldn't stop so she kept running. She ran a short ways up the curved side and jumped on to a rock panting. She licked a gash on her pad, which quickly stopped bleeding. The male growled at her and walked over. She didn't look scared at all and sat down on the rock. She didn't realize the eyes from a hidden ledge.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Colin had heard the running patterns become more erratic and soon discovered another wolf barking and growling at the runner. Colin swiftly grew tired of the consistent sound of panting and growling and decided to take matters into his own clutches. Colin smoothly got up and launched himself into a run which had him up the cliff face in five seconds flat. He looked to his left and noticed another warrior from his pack sitting on a rock licking her paw while a male approached still growling.

message 7: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments "You think your so perfect." The wolf growled up at her. She gazed down at him, a smug look crossed her face. "I am." She said and waited to see what he would do. The male saw the wolf from the ledge coming up to them. He glared back at Desna, it looked like he wanted to choke her. She enjoyed bugging this wolf, she had been for awhile. This was her way of testing others. He jumped at her. She swiftly moved to the side and he landed on the rock beside her. He advanced toward Desna and towered over her.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Colin wasnt in the mood to clean up another fight. They had both already disturbed the peace and now were planning on going at it. "Can I get just one day off?" he groaned to himself. He stalked up to the pair and stopped less than a foot away. "If you both do not separate in three seconds, I will not hesitate to rip out your throat." he snarled in their face. "I will not tolerate any fighting unless it is on the battlefield." he hissed. "And you!" he snarled. "You should know better than to stoop low enough to taunt another pack member." He certainly was not pleased with her.

message 9: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments She watched Colin. "Fine." The two said at the same time, they glance at each other and jumped off the rock. He bowled her over as he walked past. "Sorry." The wolf smirked and stalked off. She grumbled watching the wolf walk into the darkness. She glanced at the rock and the wolf that jumped down from the ledge. She store and shook out her pelt. She knew this wolf, she was somehow fond of him. She shook thoughts out of her head with a flick of her ear. "Thanks.... I guess." She said, looking up at him.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Colin stared at her sternly. He completely understood how difficult it was not to start fights, so he couldnt be too harsh with her. His face softened to a polite frown. "Your welcome. Just please try to be the better wolf. We are warriors. We do not lower ourselves to their level, we simply rise above it." He said ending with a lazy smirk and mischief lurking in his eyes. "He isnt really worth wasting energy on anyways." He joked giving a rakish grin.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((Gtg eat dinner. Sorry if my reply is a bit late.))

message 12: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments ((That's fine :) ))

message 13: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments She smiled seeing him loosen up. "That flea bag could trip over another wolfs territory and still be dumb enough to walk into their camp." She laughed quietly. The wolf heard but kept going. Desna was happy Colin wasn't too mad at her, but he did have a point about being the bigger wolf. Her ears flickered to drops of dew landing on the Cavern floor.

message 15: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments ((K))

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Colin chuckled and looked over his shoulder to see the other wolf making his way down the path still. He looked back at the female and could barely remember her name. He was also starting to get hungry, even his stomach was beginning to growl. "Whats your name?" he asked turning his body toward the trail back up the cliff.

message 17: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments "Desna." She said she was slightly hurt he didn't remember her name but they didn't really talk at all any way. She yawned and geared her own stomach grumble form hunger. She didn't nearly eat as much but she decided she never fixed if hunger anyway so why waste some food. She blinked her large eyes.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "Nice to meet you Desna. My name is Colin." He smirked. Colin looked up at the sky and couldnt see where the sun had gone. He suspected it was beginning to fade below the horizon. "Its beginning to get late. Are you hungry at all? Cause I might need to go hunt soon." He asked her just before his stomach let out a violent growl.

message 19: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments She laugh. "Lead the way." She said, she turned to leave but her ears were angled to Colin. She started walking, not waiting for him. She really wanted to 'test' him, but she decided to get to know his personality a little more.

((Sorry for late reply, my initernet cut out.))

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((Sorry for my late reply. Had to sleep. xD Where do we want the rp to head too? The small copse of trees?))

message 21: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments ((That's fine. And sure, it's your post.))

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Colin didnt pay much attention to the fact she was still listening for him to follow. He did notice how the path was spacious enough for two wolves to race... A sly grin spread across his face as he came up with a devious plan. Colin silently broke into a run, passing by Desna swiftly as he sprinted up the path already halfway towards the top of the cavern.

message 23: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments Desna was small, she knew it, but because of that she was like a dart while running. She pushed herself off of a large Boulder and cut behind some rocks. She soon pulled ahead of him. She used another Boulder to jump further. She skidded at the end of the path. Her eyes were wide as she half crashed into the door arch.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Colin slowed as she quickly ran past and jumped over a boulder. He watched in amusement as she crashed into the arch. He trotted up and said, "Are you okay?", with a half laugh. "She seems to have a habit of crashing into things..." He thought with a grin of barely contained laughter.

message 25: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments "You suck." She joked, and stood. "I'm fine, just hit my head and can't really walk straight." She stumbled into him and jumped back and hit the wall. Than stumbled forward again.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Colin laughed loudly as she stumbled right into him and the wall. "Well with the way your acting, you should probably get that checked out." He joked watching her with watering eyes. His body hurt from laughing so hard.

message 27: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments "You suck so much!" She laughed and shook her head. "Okay I'm good. Thanks for your support." She growled lightly, but it was playful. "At least I won." She shrugged, she loved to win. She half tackled him than moved off.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Colin was still grinning as she tackled him. He rolled over and stretched his back before getting up. "Winning does not always mean you have won." He said pointedly as he began walking towards the door.

message 29: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments She jumped in his way. She rolled her eyes and followed him this time. She sneezed and fell back on her butt as his tail swinger around in from of her nose. She shook out her pelt and sneezed two more times.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Colin looked over his shoulder and noticed Desna sitting on her butt. "On second thought you should seriously get that checked out." He stated with slight worry. "I hope you dont have a concussion." He joked again.

message 31: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments "No. Your fluffy tail- thing made me-" she sneezed again. She staggered to her feet and jumped to his side.

message 33: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments ((Okay.))

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Colin looked over his shoulder to see her sneeze then jump to his side. "You got allergies? Cause if I didnt know better I would suspect you are allergic to me." He laughed shifting his shoulder over to nudge her playfully.

message 35: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments "Who isn't you germ." She wanted to judge him back but since she was so small he didn't budge at first. She had to throw herself at him and toppled over when she hit him. "You big brute." She mumbled and walked beside him again.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● She hit him and he only shifted and inch. She just called him a brute. "Im the brute while your the one throwing yourself at me." He chuckled and kept walking knowing she would catch up. His stomach growled again.

message 37: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments She chuckled and walked along side him. She gazed around and caught the eye of the wolf she fought with before. He glared at her, she flicked her tail and looked back over to Colin.

message 38: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) Lupis padded into the Cavern.

message 39: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments The wolf glared at her but Desna ignored it. She saw another wolf padding around, she watched it carefully.

message 40: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) Lupis saw the wolf watching him and started to approach.

message 41: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments Desna watched, she didn't show any fear at all. She flicked her tail in front of Colin to stop him.

message 42: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) Lupis stopped in front of her. "Hello."

message 43: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments Desna carefully examined the wolf, than she spoke. "Hi." Was all she said, she didn't talk to to many wolves and she licked to keep it that way. If she did talk to a wolf she was either trying to flirt or bug

message 44: by andromeda (new)

andromeda (hermoniegronger) Lupis nodded and turned away. He left the cavern.

message 45: by Lovely (new)

Lovely | 245 comments Desna started to laugh.