What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Holiday Book about a woman (office worker) and man (attorney) who make a Holiday pact to go to each others Holiday parties and get-togethers as fake boyfriend/girlfriend.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jean (new)

Jean (jeanlucy) | 2 comments This book is about a woman (office worker) and man (attorney) who make a Holiday pact to go to each others Holiday parties and get-togethers as fake boyfriend/girlfriend. He sends her a gift a day to make her realize just how special she is. She has a secret - years before, she had accidentally left her little girl in a hot car and the child died. She now does not think she deserves to live and to be loved. He also has a secret tragedy in his past from when he was a teenager. This book is somewhat predictable, but a good Holiday read.

Please help me find the Title and Author to this book. It would be most appreciated.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39275 comments Mod
When did you read it? Paper book, ebook, online, other? Presumably they end up together? Standalone or series? Cover art or photo?

message 3: by Jean (new)

Jean (jeanlucy) | 2 comments Yes, I read it about two years ago; ebook borrowed from my library. It was a standalone. Cannot remember the cover art. It was feel-good story about forgiveness - of yourself for your mistakes in life.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35107 comments Mod
This partly matches your description - Our Totally, Ridiculous, Made-up Christmas Relationship by Brittainy C. Cherry?

How do the heroine and hero meet - do they work together? Have they know each other for a long time?

Is this heavy on the romance?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Jean, are you still looking for this or did you find it? Did you check out Kris's suggestion?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl wrote: "Jean, are you still looking for this or did you find it? Did you check out Kris's suggestion?"

No response, moving to Abandoned.