1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Kaneki x River

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Greetings

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Heyo! Do you want to do Spencer x someone? (I prefer to be Spencer)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yes, perhaps I can make a character and we can do an Spencer x OC thing, with me making the OC :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Whoo Hoo, I'll get to making the female then!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

{}#{}#{}#{}

(view spoiler)

{}#{}#{}#{}

-------------------------------------------------------------

♚♚Alias Identification♚♚

^^ Profession ^^ Doctor of Science and Nature
** Full Birth Given Name ** River David Rossi Hotchner

** Nicknames ** Riv, Rive, Dave, Dr. River, Dr. Hotchner, Dr. Rive, Dr. Riv

{ Preferred Name } River or Rossi
{ Hated Name } Rive, Dr. Rive, Dr. Riv
{ Preferred Nicknames } Riv, Dave
{ Hated Nicknames } Rive, Dr. Rive, Dr. Riv

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♚♚Birth Identification♚♚

** Gender ** Female

** Birthday ** February 14th
^^ Birth Place ^^ Paris, France
^^ Birth Time ^^ 3:00 am
^^ Birth Season ^^ Springish Winter

** Age ** 23 years old

** Nationality ** French
** Race ** White
** Languages ** German, French, Arabian, Chinese, Japanaese, Hebrew, Dutch, English, Scottish, Irish, Australian, Russian, African American, Spanish and Cuban
** Blood Type ** Type A-

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♚♚Appearance Identification♚♚

** Face Claim ** Lily Collins

^^ Images ^^

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8s...

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8s...
(view spoiler)

** Hair ** Brown
** Eyes ** Light bright Hazel
** Height ** 5' 9"
** Weight ** 120 lbs
** Other Marks ** Tattoos, Scars, Bruises
** Dressing Style **
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
http://www.glamour.com/images/fashion...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♚♚Status Identification ♚♚

** Income Status ** Rich
** Family Status ** Eh
** Her Status ** First Born

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♚♚Personality Identification♚♚

** Personality Traits ** TBRPD

** Strengths ** Many
** Weaknesses ** Many
** Secrets ** Many
** Fears ** Many
** Flaws ** Many

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♚♚History Identification♚♚

tbrpd

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♚♚Family Identification♚♚

** Main **

** Mother ** Haley Hotchner née brooks
** Father ** Aaron Hotchner
** Brother ** Jack Hotchner
** Sister ** None
** Brother-In-Law ** None
** Sister-In-Law ** None
** Nephew ** None
** Niece ** None

^^ Others ^^

^^ Grandmother ^^ Unknown
^^ Grandfather ^^ Unknown
^^ Grandmother #2 ^^ Unknown
^^ Grandfather #2 ^^ Unknown Name
^^ Aunt ^^ Jennifer Brooks
^^ Uncle ^^ Unknown
^^ Cousin ^^ None
^^ Aunt #2 ^^ None
^^ Uncle #2 ^^ Sean Hotchner
^^ Cousin #? ^^ None

## Pets ##
Many ( only five )

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♚♚Relationship Identification♚♚

** Sexuality ** Heterosexual

^^ Crush ^^ Dr. Spencer Reid

** Status ** Single
** Husband ** None
** Wife ** None
** Boyfriend **None
** Girlfriend ** None

** Friends **
David Rossi
Derek Morgan
Jennifer Jareau
Penelope Garcia
Dr.Spencer Reid
** Non-Friends ** Many
** Enemies ** Many

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♚♚Other Information♚♚

% Allergies %
Sunflowers
Penicillin
DayQuil
NightQuil
Pumpkin Seeds
Bubblegum
Avacados
% Theme Songs %
AM - One Direction
Infinity - One Direction

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay, so shall we start the roleplay?

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Yep do you want to start

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure

-----------

River walked into the office, her headphones plugged in and her earbuds in her ears, she didn't notice the other people inside the office, all she cared about was what she was listening to and who was in her way. River sighed and she sat her desk, which was right across from her best friend Dr. Spencer Reid.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Reid looked up as she sat down and smiled a bit "hey". He had a few books infront of him...well more like about 7 which isnt exactly a few but to him it was. Just some light reading.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

River nodded and waved, her earbuds still in as she then set out to begin her work in front of her, she sighed and began singing lightly to the music blasting into her ears.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Hey, This is my new account, I'll be using it from now on: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4... ))

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Hey, this is the old River :) my old account got deleted. ))

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* (oh no!)

Reid listened in as she sang while he finished another book.

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments River sighed and jumped when Derek Morgan touched her shoulder, he chuckled a little bit, " Stupid Muggle," River mumbles, and Derek stopped laughing.
" Reid what the hell does Muggle mean?" Derek asked his friend.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Reid glanced up "The word Muggle came from a books series, Harry Potter, it means non-magical person."

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " It also means human," River corrected Spencer, she smirks as she did, she always corrected Spencer, it was fun for her, she smiled over at Reid.

Derek raised an eyebrow, " You geniuses and your books," Derek says with a shake of his head, he walked away, coffee cup in his hand.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Reid smiled a tad at her, he liked to have someone to bounce ideas off of or to correct him. Most of the people here were...well, average, and Reid was a "genius" as they call people who have high IQs and can remember whatever they read.

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " You two! Stop conversing and get into the de-briefing room, we have a case, and River, turn off that infernal One Direction music," Hotch demands as he walked towards the room.

" Bitchy much," River muttered as she turned off her music and took her headphones out, she then placed her phone into an locked drawer on her desk.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Reid stood, leaving all books open and waited for River. "what do you think will happens this time?" He glanced at her, pulling his jacket a bit tighter around himself.

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments River ducked as something went flying past her head, she raised an eyebrow as she looked up, she frowns when she sees a wad of gum stuck in Reid's hair, she groans and turns around, " Real Mature guys!," River says to the other agents inside the bullpen. She then looked at Reid, " Well I don't know about the case, but what I know for sure is that after the de-briefing, we'll be getting that gum out of your hair," River mumbled as she walked closely next to Reid.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Reminder ^^ ))

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Reid frowned and touched the gum then left it be, didn't want to get it stuck in his hair anymore then it was. He glanced back at the agents who threw it and sighed. "Maybe Garcia can help.... She must have something to help get it out" He glanced at River "and don't be so angry, it doesn't matter" he shrugged.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* (sorry i have school so i am on/off haha)

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments River looked at Reid, she pulled him to a stop, " What the hell do you mean it doesn't matter? It matters to me okay, and if you can't realize why, then, I don't know why we're friends," River says as she then let go of Reid's arm, she stormed towards the debriefing room.
Derek was watching them closely, " Reid, your a genius, but clearly you don't know how to deal with River and her feelings," Derek says.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He was lost, very very lost. "What did I do?" he whispered at Morgan. "I dont see how it matter..." He sat down, and thought it through, trying to figure out what had made her so cross at him.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " River clearly cares very much about you Reid, she'd do anything to protect you, just as you would do anything to protect her, she takes these things seriously cause she has had no one to talk to like she can to you, what I'm saying is, she cares about you because your her best friend," Morgan explained as he sat down at the table, next to River, who looked at him, then she went back to talking to Penelope.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Reid blinked a few times and played with his papers, bending and unbending the edges. For some reason, he felt his face heaten. He was surprised, why was his face becoming so hot??

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hotch began explaining a case, where they would have to go to New York City, because of a serial killer that has been killing children. River sighed and listened as she then snuck glances at Reid when he wasn't looking.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Reid made sure all of his attention was on Hotch, though, truthfully, he was still thinking of River and why and what and how and just so many questions came to his mind.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments River sighed softly once more, she looked at Hotch as he said that the jet would leave in thirty minutes.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Reid stood to get his things ready, having forgotten the gum that was stuck to his crazy, curly hair.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments River stood up she walked over to Reid, she took his hand into hers, " Come on, let's go get that gum out of your hair.

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments *," River says as she led him out of the room.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He nodded, hardly noticing that she grabbed his hand, which normally bothered him, he didn't like shaking hands with people.

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hotch watched his daughter closely, growling as he watched Spencer, he didn't want her with any male, it hurt his heart that his daughter liked Reid, he sighed watching them.

River smiled softly, she then reached the bathroom that could be used by both males and females, pretty much the family bathroom, she pulled Spencer inside and turns the water on.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He leaned against the sink and stared at the floor, feeling awkward alone with her, he also knew Hotch wasn't pleased and he didn't want to make him angry.

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments River was quiet as she spent her time getting the gum out of his hair, " Let's hope we don't have to cut your beautiful hair," River says as she continued to try and get the gum out.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He nodded then flinched, "sorry, I move my head" He watched her silently as she worked, and suddenly, his face became warm then hot. Being who he was, he didn't get that he was blushing.

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments River hadn't noticed until her hand brushed against his cheek, she smiled lightly, and instead of the teasing tone she always used, she used the sweet and gentle one, " Reid, are you blushing?" River asked as she purposely pressed her body against his.,

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He jumped "ahh, ummm what?"

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments River shook her head, she moved away, " Nothing, sorry, now stay still and let me finish getting this gum out of your hair," River says.,

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He stared at her, confused, very confused, but sat still. His mind wondered as she worked on his hair, but it always wondered back to her. "Y..you know it's not okay, your dad, he can kick me from the FBI if we...you know" he waved his hand, his face, once again, reddening.

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Oh Reid, my dad can go suck my ass, he can't control who I go out with or who I like," River replied as she finally got the gum out of his hair, but she then used the water to get the excess gum out of his hair..

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He kept watching her "but, I could get kicked you know, there is a rule I think" his mind was stuck, it felt gooey, why couldn't he think of the rule?

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Kaneki wrote: "He kept watching her "but, I could get kicked you know, there is a rule I think" his mind was stuck, it felt gooey, why couldn't he think of the rule?"

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Reid, I'm going to repeat my self again, My father can nor ever will tell me who I can date and who I can like alright, and he knows he can't fire you do kick you out, I mean he's the chief anyways, no one would kick you out, your too valuable to the team to loose," River murmured as she kissed his cheek lightly.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He turned towards her so the kiss on the cheeck became a kiss.

« previous 1 3