Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Protect Her: Part One
This topic is about Protect Her
Advanced Copies for Review > Urban Paranormal Fantasy- For Review- from Bestselling Author Ivy Sinclair

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Sinclair | 15 comments I am providing review copies of the first installment of my Protect Her serial in advance of the release of the last installment on Dec. 11th (which will end the serial.)

Review copies are available in mobi, epub, and PDF format, and ideally reviews would be posted on Amazon and Goodreads over the next two weeks.

If you like urban fantasy with strong paranormal elements (magic, angels, demons) combined with an overarching fated love story, then I'd love for you to give it a try.

If you have questions, just post below. Thank you!

Brittany (britbrit96) | 29 comments I'd love to review your novella, it sounds really good! My email is c.britabi@yahoo.com. I'd love to have a PDF format. Thanks!!

message 3: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Sinclair | 15 comments Brittany wrote: "I'd love to review your novella, it sounds really good! My email is c.britabi@yahoo.com. I'd love to have a PDF format. Thanks!!"

Just sent you an email. :)

Brittany (britbrit96) | 29 comments Thanks! Received it just fine!

Aimee Janetzki (aimeejanetzki) This book sounds amazing, do you have any hard copies available for review?

message 6: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Sinclair | 15 comments Aimee wrote: "This book sounds amazing, do you have any hard copies available for review?"

Hi Aimee- I can provide a hard copy if you'd like to message me your address. Thanks!

message 7: by sonia (new)

sonia zahraoui (szfictionaddiction) | 7 comments I'm interested into reviewing your book.
Could I too have a hard cover copy?
And I will be able to review on my blog
szfictionaddiction.wordpress.

Please email me
Szfictionaddiction@gmail.com

Thank you

message 8: by Katarina (new)

Katarina Shafer | 4 comments Hi! I would love to read and review your book! I will post the review on goodreads, Amazon, and my blog at www.myquietponderings.wordpress.com
I would love a hard copy, but I am flexible! My email is katrocks8@yahoo.com

Denise (queenangel69) | 35 comments I would ike to r&r your book. Any format is fine. denise.gardner69@gmail.com Thank you.

message 10: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Sinclair | 15 comments Denise wrote: "I would ike to r&r your book. Any format is fine. denise.gardner69@gmail.com Thank you."

I sent you an email. Thank you!

Katarina wrote: "Hi! I would love to read and review your book! I will post the review on goodreads, Amazon, and my blog at www.myquietponderings.wordpress.com
I would love a hard copy, but I am flexible! My email..."

Thank you- I sent you an email!

sonia wrote: "I'm interested into reviewing your book.
Could I too have a hard cover copy?
And I will be able to review on my blog
szfictionaddiction.wordpress.

Please email me
Szfictionaddiction@gmail.com

T..."

Thank you- I sent you an email. :)

ricah (andthebooks) (andthebooks) | 12 comments Hello, do you give hard copy of your book for review? Would love to, is International okay?

I blog at: https://bookbloggingwithricah.wordpre...

Charlotte (charlotte-booklover-weaver) | 11 comments Hello please could i review this looks wonderful. Mobi charlotte.fairlady@hotmail.co.uk

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 106 comments Mod
I would like a PDF copy

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Barber | 1 comments I would love to review this book! Any format is fine, however I do have a few questions.
My email is hrbarber@windstream.net

message 15: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Sinclair | 15 comments All caught up on requests. If you haven't seen an email or PM from me, please feel free to ping me!

Amanda [Novel Addiction] (morningglow) | 2 comments If you're still offering a copy for review, I'd love to join in. Mobi preferred. I blog at glowsnoveladdiction.blogspot.com, as well as post review to GR & Amazon.

Email is glowsnoveladdiction@gmail.com

message 17: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Sinclair | 15 comments Amanda [Novel Addiction] wrote: "If you're still offering a copy for review, I'd love to join in. Mobi preferred. I blog at glowsnoveladdiction.blogspot.com, as well as post review to GR & Amazon.

Email is glowsnoveladdiction@gma..."

I sent you an email- thanks! :)