Forbidden Kingdom of the Wolves- A Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Selah hopped around the rocks. She sat on a flat one and panted happily.

message 3: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Melchoir bounded over a large rock to his sister. "It's a great day, yes?" he asked as he sat down next to her.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Yes! It's very lovely." She agreed. "How are you today?"

message 5: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "I'm doing well as of right now!" Melchoir answered brightly. "And how are you? What's new? You and I just don't get to see and talk enough these days," he said sadly.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "I'm doing great! Nothing really new has happened since we last spoke." She frowned when she realized how long ago that was. "We don't talk enough." She agreed.

message 7: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "Oh well, we can make up for lost time now!" Melchoir spun around in excited circles before taking a seat beside Selah. "I'll start with my anger at being accused of being a prey their by Leaf Tribe! I think they should know by now that we wouldn't do such a thing, I mean we've been living here for many years and we never stole, so why would we start now!" Melchoir spat angrily. "I do t know about you, but I think they're overstepping their boundaries."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Selah gasped. "How dare they! They have no right to accuse you of anything! Star Tribe are good wolves and you're one of the best." She huffed. "If anything, I think, Leaf Tribe is trying to cover up for their wolves stealing our prey!"

message 9: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Melchoir perked his ears, "Now there's a solution to our problems! They're covering up their pawprints!" He stared at his paws sadly. "You know it's not just me Leaf Tribe is accusing, it's all of Star Tribe."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Selah's eyes widened. "Not me!" She scowled and started pacing, grumbling about how unfair the Tribes were being. She stopped. "How did I not know about this?!" She growled.

message 11: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "I've heard tell, from rumors creeping across our boarder, that they think we've been stealing territory as well," Melchoir continued in a deep, mysterious voice. "Obviously these assumptions are false and there has got to be some way to make them see that." Melchoir furrowed his brow, deep in thought.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "They don't know what they're talking about." She yapped. "Star Tribe has never stolen prey in the whole history we've been here!" She started pacing again.

message 13: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "I know, the two of us know, our tribe knows. We just have to somehow make them see." Melchoir picked up Selah's pacing technique. It seemed o help him think.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "How would we do that though?"

message 15: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Melchoir sighed, "To be honest, I don't know. It's Ike everyone has turned a blind eye on the issue, just wishing it away. "

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Yeah. Should we talk to the royals about it? At least me, if they wont trust you."

message 17: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "It's at least a start." He moved to stand beside Selah. "Your the best," he said nuzzling her. "But your right, they won't trust me because of my past. At least you were born in the tribe."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "I don't know if that will help, but I hope it will." She stopped pacing and sat down.

message 19: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "Me too." He gazed sadly into the distance. "I remember when all tribes lived together in harmony. Those were the good old days."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) She panted. "I wish I could have seen that. Lately it seems like no one trusts each other."

message 21: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "You would have loved it. You could walk along the boarder lines of another tribes territory and they would have given you a gentle reminder and sent you on your way." Melchoir responded, his voice full of longing.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Now you do that and they rip your head off." She sighed, imagining the peace.

message 23: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Melchoir nodded slowly, still remembering. "Maybe, someday, it will be that way again!" his eyes lit up at the thought.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "I hope so. It would be nice." She said wistfully.

message 25: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "I agree. Now I've found the work I was put on this ground to do, restore peace between the tribes!" Melchoir circled the turf excitedly, running laps around Selah before landing in a bow at her feet. "Thank you! Now I must bring my dream to life."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Selah laughed lightheartedly. "If you say so big brother."

message 27: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "Do you think it'll even amount to anything, or are they to far gone to change?" Melchoir asked.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "I think if you put your mind to it and get a little help, you can do anything." Selah encouraged, loving to see her big brother so excited about something.

message 29: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "Thank you, then I will." Melchoir ground his teeth I determination.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Selah nuzzled her brother affectionately. "Be careful with how you go about it though."

message 31: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "That's true, I will. I can't act like I'm overstepping the royals, can I?" he joked. Melchoir's eyes took on a sudden change. "I can't overstep the royals or they'll banish me from the tribe." He frowned. "This is proving to be more difficult than I thought."

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "Our royals are very understanding. I'm sure with a few other wolves they'll listen and wont banish you."

message 33: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "That's reassuring,"Melchoir barked happily. "Enough about me, what are your plans going forward?"

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "It's a secret." She smiled. "It's so secret I don't even know what my plan is." She shook her head. "Right now I'm kind of just, living. I hunt, eat, sleep, and do it all over again in the next day."

message 35: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "I know what you mean. We wolves pretty much live for today." Melchoir smiled at the thought of a wolf committee planning out the next day's activities.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Selah chuckled. "Yes we do."

message 37: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "But it's a good thing. Sometimes, if we focus too much on what's to come, we forget to savor the moment," Melchoir explained..

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) "I've seen many wolves do that. I like taking things slow."