Forbidden Kingdom of the Wolves- A Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Open plateau with grassy fields

message 2: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Melchoir was wandering along the tall grasses of the plateau, muttering to himself as usual. "One day, we all shall be free! Our land will be ours again! Selah believes I can do it, so I will." He slipped into a trance in which he spent most of the past year in. His eyes glazed over and he became in his own world, where he was free.

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Bullington | 36 comments ShadoWolf was wandering past this territory when he smelled the presence of another wolf nearby, and it definitely wasn't a ShadoWolf. She growled.

message 4: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Melchoir picked up his head. Taking a deep breath he breathed in ShadoWolf's scent. "The smell of freedom lies afar," he murmured. "Who are you?" He called out.

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Bullington | 36 comments ShadoWolf said nothing at first and raised her head proudly. She took a step forward and sniffed. "I should be asking you the same question, but if you must know, I am ShadoWolf!"

message 6: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "ShadoWolf..." Melchoir nodded his head. "I don't know of you. I'm Melchoir." He shuffled a little closer to where the voice was coming from. "Do you have the freedom to live in peace and harmony with others?"

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma Bullington | 36 comments "Freedom, yes, but peace and harmony, no!" ShadoWolf stepped into sight. "I am the leader of a pack of Loners. You must be tough to live out here, but even then, there is not what you clan wolves refer to as peace!"

message 8: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "Peace is what I'm searching for! We wolves don't have it with one another." Melchoir looked sadly at ShadoWolf, "I am nearing the end of my time here. All I want is to see once again how it used to be before I die, but I'm afraid this place is too far gone for that to happen..." He trailed off with a flicker of sadness in his voice. "What is freedom like exactly?" He asked.

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma Bullington | 36 comments "Freedom is what I live for!" ShadoWolf's blind eyes stared at the stranger. "It is the chance to go and do whatever you want to whenever you want. It is the chance to roam, and to explore the lands. Maybe with freedom you can find peace..."

message 10: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Melchoir perked his ears. "You think so?" He asked. "I might be willing to leave the tribe to find peace. I'll do it if you think it would work." He gave ShadoWolf a meaningful look. The staring was getting a little creepy.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Mahlia I made a border topic can you post first?))

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma Bullington | 36 comments "It may!" ShadoWolf said awkwardly. She really wasn't used to giving advice.

message 13: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Warlordess EmeraldBookDragon, Jewel of Noria and Jhora and Wolf and Horse Friend wrote: "((Mahlia I made a border topic can you post first?))"

((Sure))

message 14: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "Well then I'll do it. Goodbye, Star Tribe!!!!" Melchoir stepped over the boarder and began to run. Circling back to ShadoWolf, he asked, "May I join your group of loners?"

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma Bullington | 36 comments "I don't see why not!" ShadoWolf smiled. "As soon as they see me with you, they'll know I've brought you as a new member!"

message 16: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "Perfect," Melchoir gave her a look of apreciation, "Lead the way!"

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma Bullington | 36 comments "
ShadoWolf turned back into the woods and waited for him to follow." You are smart and brave, you know. Most of the wolves who try to become part of the pack will turn around and try to tell their clan, and there will be a big fight between them. "

message 18: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia "I never really felt a part of them anyway. They'll be better off without me getting in the way." Melchoir nodded as he padded after ShadoWolf. "So where do you make camp exactly?" He asked, genuinely interested.