Cozy Mysteries discussion

Antiques and Murder
This topic is about Antiques and Murder
Authors needing help > Reviewers Needed

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elle (last edited Dec 08, 2015 06:37AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elle Griffin | 5 comments Hi!

I am seeking reviewers for my novella Antiques and Murder. It is a cozy romantic mystery with a few steamy parts. I will send a free digital copy to anyone interested in reviewing, Standard format is mobi but I can send other formats on request.

If you are interested, you can message me here or send an email to ellegriffinauthor@gmail.com

Happy Reading!
Elle

Sandy (goodgramie) | 9 comments I would like a copy.
Thanks,Sandy
goodgramie@yahoo.com

message 3: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Injoy (carolyninjoy) | 384 comments I would like a .pdf copy please. carolyninjoy@hotmail.com

Thank you.

message 4: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly (kellyjeanp) | 5 comments I would be interesting in reviewing. mobi format would be great! pfistersk@yahoo.com

message 5: by Moondance (new)

Moondance (moondance120) | 288 comments I will review it. I would need mobi format for my Kindle.
moondance120@yahoo.com

message 6: by Patty (new)

Patty | 111 comments I would love to read and review your book. I read on my kindle, so will need a mobi copy.
Allenxpaa@msn.com
Thanks

Elle Griffin | 5 comments Thank you all so much!!

I have emailed you all review copies over the last few days. If you did not receive an email from me, please let me know and I will re-send!

Happy Reading!

message 8: by Una (new)

Una Tiers (unatiers) My new hybrid ebook, Lettuce Read Wills, is out! It is half review of wills of the rich and famous (Elvis, Cary Grant, Betty Davis) and part samples of my legal cozies.
The book is about 75 pages.
Amazon kindle format.
Best,
Una Tiers
una@unatiers.com

message 9: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura (dogsmomlaura) | 7 comments Una, I have time to review a short cozy. mobi or pdf.
My email is wismomworks@gmail.com

Carla Johnson-Hicks (carla1957) | 928 comments Hi Elle, if you are still looking for someone to review, I would be intrested.

Sandy (goodgramie) | 9 comments I'll r &r your book.
You can send a mobi.
Thanks,Sandy

?

message 12: by Elle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elle Griffin | 5 comments Hi Carla,

That would be great. I will need an email address to send a digital copy to. You can leave it here, message me on Goodreads or email it to me at ElleGriffinAuthor@gmail.com

Thank you!
Elle

Sandy (goodgramie) | 9 comments goodgramie@yahoo.com, mobi please

Carla Johnson-Hicks (carla1957) | 928 comments Elle wrote: "Hi Carla,

That would be great. I will need an email address to send a digital copy to. You can leave it here, message me on Goodreads or email it to me at ElleGriffinAuthor@gmail.com

Thank you!
..."

Hi Elle,
I really enjoyed your novella. I have left reviews. Will there be a full novel coming?

Elle wrote: "Hi Carla,

Thank you!
..."

message 15: by Elle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elle Griffin | 5 comments Hi Carla!

Thank you so much! I don't want to give too much away yet but I will say that yes, the story is going to continue. Although, I do not have a release date at this time. As soon as I do, I will update my GR with the details.

Thanks again!
Happy Reading!

Elle

message 16: by Elle (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elle Griffin | 5 comments Sandy,

You read and reviewed the story back in December. Were you asking for an additional copy?

Thanks!
Elle

Sandy (goodgramie) | 9 comments Sorry, I read so many books I sometimes get confused and forget
What I've read.
Sandy