Warriors Awesome RPG Site discussion

⊶IceClan⊷ > IceClans West Forest

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 252 comments Mod

message 2: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Memory's of when he was younger flashed in his mind as he jumped up and killed the fast fat bird with a clean claw. Bringing it to the ground, Stormstar gloated over his catch for a moment, thanking himself that he was tall enough to do this. When he was finished, he sat there for a moment. The forest seemed quite. The bird had not made a sound, so it should not of scared anything of. What had happened?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail followed her leader, glancing through the trees, watching for any sign of life. "Stormstar, I don't smell much prey today," she said.

message 4: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (last edited Dec 11, 2015 01:52PM) (new)

Stormstar narrowed his eyes...Something was off. He flinched a little when he head Flamtail behind him, as he quickly slowed his heart and composed himself to turn around. "No..." He mumbled, agreeing. He turned his head back around to look, it might just be himself, Stormstar thought, as he dug a hole and put the dead bird in it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"We're getting close to the border," Flametail said nervously. She did not have good experiences there. "Perhaps we'll have more luck by the water."

message 6: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Stormstar took note of the she-cats tone of voice, and turned around to look down on her. He could be imitating when he wanted to be, and with his high height, it just added to that. "We can look here for some more, if we find nothing within a few minutes, then we will move away."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"All right," Flamelight replied doubtfully. "You're the leader." She stayed behind, however, straying a little and hoping that they would leave soon.

message 8: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Stormstar turned around and started slowly padding forward. His ears twisted and turned to try and find an echo, or vibration of moment from anything tiny. After padding for some while, he started to lose hope.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail followed, sighing. "Stormstar, there is nothing here…" she told him, not meaning to sound pessimistic. "Please, let's check some place else?"

message 10: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"Shh! There is something here! Why is the forest so...Quite? Have you not noticed?" Stormstar said in a hushed voice. He knew it! Something was here! No one could tell him otherwise. But it really was to quite, there wasn't even a single breath, or a leaf moving, or anything.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't like this," Flametail murmured. She wanted more noise, more movement. Stillness meant that something was wrong, and she didn't like that.

message 12: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"Nor do I..." He trailed of. His mind was on other things. What if something wanted to harm his Clan? He walked further into the stillness, it seemed that the ambience clawed at the think air nothing. Everything was on high alert for Stormstar. It seemed like even the wind had stopped.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Please, this doesn't feel right!" Flametail protested, her hackles rising and her ears flattened. "Please! We… We… Please. I don't feel safe."

message 14: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"Flametail!" Stormstar snapped, turning around in a hushed voice, "I don't feel safe too, but what if there is something out there that wants to harm the Clan? What if it attacks, and you have to carry the burden of not stepping into the unknown to protect everyone else?" He asked more softly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"We would do better work at the clan!" Flametail told her leader angrily. "There we could protect them!"

message 16: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (last edited Dec 12, 2015 03:18AM) (new)

"S-" Stormstar was about to hush Flametail again, but a large fox had leaped out of a small, hidden bush in the distance. Before it could land, Stormstar snapped around. Flametail would be to slow, and she would have noticed it too late. He grabbed Flametail by the scruff and jumped out of the fox's way with the she-cat and instantly put her down again. What just happened was still going though his mind as he remembered from his apprentice training how to kill, or fend of, a fox.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail cut off her startled mewl. "I'll attack from the front and you from behind?" she asked. Her heart was thundering in her chest like a war drum.

message 18: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Stormstar didn't have time to argue or say yes as the Fox turned around and seemed like it was about to attack. Stormstar jumped high over the large fox, and landed on it's back. He hoped Flametail would attack it from the front, like she said, otherwise he was in big trouble. While he jumped on the fox, he started clawing its back.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail sprung into action, clawing at the fox's muzzle. She kept pawing and slashing, drawing a little blood. Flametail grinned- she loved the thrill of battle and winning against an opponent. Flametail hissed, nicking the fox's ear, hoping that Stormstar was alright.

message 20: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

The fox buckled as Flametail fought it. Stormstar moved up to it's neck, knowing if he had stayed on the back he would have been thrown of. He started clawing at it's neck. But not biting, it's fur was in the way so Stormstar stared to rip and peal of its skin.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail snarled and made another attack. She slammed one paw into the fox's side. The fox, however, had other ideas. It grabbed Flametail by her hind leg and threw her to the side. Flametail growled, in pain.

message 22: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (last edited Dec 12, 2015 07:39AM) (new)

Stormstar became enraged. He had just let this foul creature hurt one of his Clan members! He bit into the fox's neck, and as it started heavily bleeding, it rolled onto it's side. This is where he needed Flametail, but she wasn't going to help him any time soon. As Stormstar was not quick enough to leap of, the heavy fox's body crushed his own. He let out a half growl and half meow of pain, as he closed his eyes. The pain was too much, yet he had to see if Flametail was OK and still tried to scramble from under the fox.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail ignored the throb of her leg, racing forward. She pinned down the fox and held on to its neck. Her jaws were clamped tightly and no matter how the creature struggled, she wasn't letting go.

message 24: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Stormstar sighed as he took a deep breath in. As Flametail held the fox down, it only made the amount of weight on him. As he finally clambered from under the fox, he opened his eyes. He felt light headed, but that might be just because he was winded. Stormstar span around and regained his balance.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail leapt off of the fox. It didn't move. "Hey, are you okay, Stormstar?" she asked, limping over to his side.

message 26: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"Yes." He lied, he didn't like others saying he was sorry for him, he could do that on his own. Actually, the only cat that he has ever trusted is the med cat. Not even the med cat apprentice. "How are you, is you leg OK?" He asked, scanning her.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, yeah, it'll be fine," Flametail replied nonchalantly. "But I'm guessing we're not doing any more hunting," she replied with a mischievous grin.

message 28: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"N-No, I don't think so." He stammered. "Lets go to the camp, I need to see the Medicine Cat". Stormstar sat upright, breathing heavily for a moment before slowing it down. "Come on."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail followed. "Lean on me, it'll help," she told him, walking by his side.

message 30: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"I'm fine, Flametail, I'm OK." Stormstar said to her, walking on. He tried to take his mind of the pain that he was feeling, by thinking about the fox.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright," Flametail mewed, dropping the subject. "Why do you think that the fox was here? Where'd it come from?" she asked.

message 32: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"FireClan? It was near their border. Unless it came from LightClan." He said to her.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Or perhaps from the plains," Flametail replied, daydreaming.

message 34: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

((Move to camp?))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, okay. Should I post first?))

message 36: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

((Sure.))