Warriors Awesome RPG Site discussion

⊶IceClan⊷ > IceClans North Forest

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 252 comments Mod

message 2: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Silverstar padded though the forest with Flametail next to her. "Y'know, I would let you see your friend in my Clan all you like, but you must understand that tension has never been higher against the Clans. It it's against the code, and...Well, other cats will just react badly."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, but… He and I, you see, we have known each other since kit hood," Flametail replied.

message 4: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"I know the feeling." Silverstar said, looking down on Flametail. "That feeling...The one planted right in the middle of your heart. And it just grows and grows up into your neck until you cant even talk? The one where you have so many friends, yet you feel so lonely?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes," Flametail replied, surprised. She hadn't expected Silverstar to understand. "Did you ever love someone?" she asked.

message 6: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (last edited Dec 06, 2015 03:17PM) (new)

"Yes. I did love someone, and I still do, they where very close to my heart until they passed." She said, smiling. "That is why love is dangerous."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I do not think so," Flametail said. "Without love, how would we work?" she asked.

message 8: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"With hope." She answered, keeping an eye out on where they where walking.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"But hope comes from love," Flametail replied. "The hope for the future, for more love, for something more."

message 10: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"Yes, but you only hope, if you have already seen it. If you do not see love- you don't hope for it." Silverstar said.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yet you feel it," Flametail replied. "Ripplewind and I… we belong with each other, you see? Without each other, we would not belong."

message 12: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"Yes, this is why its so dangerous, you can't see it, you feel it. Thats why you hope to see it. Anyway, I personally do not want to carry on his topic." She said.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail looked away, gazing back up at the sky. "Do you believe in stars watching us?" she asked.

message 14: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"Yes, Is that not the hole point of StarClan?" Silverstar asked. She could smell the IceClan camp from it, their sent was very strong. "We are nearing you camp, I see."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"We are," Flametail agreed. "But I mean the stars. The actual stars, not StarClan."

message 16: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"Actual Stars? I believe myself they are the souls that have passed on from StarClan. So yes, I think that the stars are looking down on us."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"But I think that they are just stars," Flametail responded. "And that souls live on separately. So I do not think that stars are watching us."

message 18: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"Well, we all have our different points." Silverstar said.
((Move to camp?))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes, okay))

message 20: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

((Can you post first?))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Is this the hollow???))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((No, it's actually the dip))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((the dip? like tobacco? jk... where is that?))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((jk nvm))

message 26: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 53 comments Once Mistkit get out she stumbles and glances around real quick before running off. Lets see what I can find She thinks to herself

message 27: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (last edited Jan 13, 2016 07:23AM) (new)

Silverstorm looked up to the night sky. I really need to be getting back.. She thought, sighing though the large bird and rabbit she had caught. Silverstorm slowly padded back to camp.

message 28: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 53 comments Mistkit trips over a tree root and lets out a hiss. She gets back up and looks around. She notices a small stream and goes over to it.

message 29: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

After a little walk, Silverstorm finally starts to get closer to the Camp. She sees a small stream and walks up to it for a quick drink, but what she finds is not what she expected. Dropping her pray, she speaks out loud. "Mistkit!?"

message 30: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 53 comments Mistkit jumps at the sound of her name being called. She turns to see the speaker, Silverstorm. "Oh.....uhhhh........yes?" She trails off not sure what to say.

message 31: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"What? Don't speak like that! You should not be out here you young kit. You can come back to the Clan with me right now." She huffed at her, not joking around.

message 32: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 53 comments "s-sorry." Her voice came out as a whisper as she padded over to Silverstorm.

message 33: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"So you should be." She said, but a little more calmly. As she picked up the two bits of pray she had caught, she dropped one again. "Here, you can help me carry this bird, if you want?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystalpaw trotted onto the North Forest, grinning rhat she could finally get some peace from her mentor. She saw the young kit and frowned. "You shouldn't be out here."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

*into

message 36: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 53 comments "Okay." She took the bird in her mouth. She glanced at Crystalpaw and then kept her gaze on the ground.

message 37: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (last edited Jan 13, 2016 08:04AM) (new)

"You should not be out as well." Silverstorm said bluntly to Crystalpaw. "It's way too late for both of you and an Apprentice has to right to tell a Kit what to do yet". Silverstorm was happy though that Mistkit took the bird. Maybe she would let her eat it for that.

message 38: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 53 comments "Are we going back to the camp now?" Mistkit tries to speak through the feathers.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She sneered. "I didn't tell her anything. I just asked a question." Looks back at Mistkit. "Come on. We should probably get back to camp before Silverstorm gets her fur in a wad." Places tail on back and smiles.

message 40: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 53 comments Mistkit blinks and glances at Silverstorm. "Okay." She replies to Crystalpaw.

message 41: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (last edited Jan 13, 2016 03:20PM) (new)

"Mistkit, come with me. Crystalpaw, learn to respect your elders you- Ugh." Silverstorm stopped herself from cursing on the young cat, she knew better. Silverstorm picked up Mistkit and dropped her pray. She would just have to come back for it, although she really needed her sleep it didn't seam like Crystalpaw was kind enough to help anyway. "Crystalpaw, if you are still out here when I come back for my pray then there will be massive consequences." She said while her silver eyes acted like daggers, her pupils dilated to give the effect of a dangerous option to snap back at her.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Mutters something under her breath. She could only glare at her. She noticed the prey and picked it up in her mouth. She mumbled around the prey, "I guess I'll take this."

message 43: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 53 comments Mistkit doesn't say anything as Silverstorm carries her back to camp.

message 44: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

((Meet in camp everyone?))

message 45: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 53 comments ((yes))

message 46: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

The Moon Rider (auroragerberyahoocom) | 268 comments Mod
((Okay))