Warriors Awesome RPG Site discussion

⊶IceClan⊷ > IceClans Training Dip

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 252 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 06, 2015 04:03PM) (new)

Flametail led Crystalpaw into the training dip. "How about you choose what we do today?" she asked her apprentice.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystalpaw sat on her haunches, pausing to think.
"I think we should... practice on my offense fighting. I seem to be slacking there. Don't I?"
Crystalpaw's tail tapped the ground.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why yes," Flametail replied, happy that her apprentice was so eager. "Now, come at me and try to pin me down."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystalpaw crouched down and wiggled her haunches. She wanted to become a warrior as soon as possible. She pounced on her and pushed her paws into her shoulders, in an attempt to pin her down.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail rolled over, pushing Crystalpaw down. "Good try. Now, try and shove me off, okay?" She had Crystalpaw down on the ground.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystalpaw concentrated on how much strength surged through her limbs. She gritted her teeth and pushed up with her hind legs. She sent Flametail flying over her head. She heard a thud.
"Whoa! Did I just do that?" Crystalpaw was stunned.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail was up in a second, crouching on the ground. "Wonderful! You're shaping up well! Now come at me again."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok."
She shook her head to clear out the nonsense. She narrowed her eyes and pounced on her mentor. This time, all her weight was in her paws. They came crashing down on her chest, slamming her to the ground. Crystalpaw jumped off of her.
"Are you ok?" she was concerned if she had hurt her.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah," Flametail replied, rolling to her feet. "Great job! But make sure you stay on your opponent's chest, all right?" She flicked her fiery tail. "Now, try a few attacks from behind."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Behind?" her ear tip twitched quizzically.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes. First, try sneaking behind me and pounce, aiming for my neck," Firetail instructed.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh ok..." she hesitated.
She crept around her with her tail swishing on the ground. She stopped behind her. She breathed out silently in concentration. She pounced, aiming for her neck. She felt her paws land on her higher back. She carefully placed her teeth against her neck fur, to indicate she had done it.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail rolled up and pushed Crystalpaw off, using her front paws and making contact with the apprentice's chest.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystalpaw rolled across the ground and jumped on her paws quickly. She pressed her ears close to her head and snarled.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's just a friendly fight, don't worry," Flametail meowed in response to Crystalpaw's reaction. "Come at me again."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know, I just thought..." she trailed off.
She pricked her ears and crouched. This time she thought of a different tactic. She twitched her tail in excitement as an idea appeared in her mind.
She ran toward her and swatted at her face. She ducked down as she tried to attack back and slid under her sweeping her paws off the ground. She jumped up and quickly pounced on her back pinning her down. She grinned at her trick.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail, on the ground, grinned. "Wonderful! You should use that as your secret weapon."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She grinned wider and jumped off of her giving her space.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail got to her feet, still smiling. "You're doing quite well," she told Crystalpaw. "I'm proud."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystalpaw flicked her tail in delight. "Thank you Flametail."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Would you like to work on another skill? You're perfectly capable with offensive fighting," Flametail asked.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She licked her paw and swiped it over her ear. "I thought I wasn't that good. I guess not." She pauses to think. "Maybe hunting?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, um… Crystalpaw, I can't come," Flametail replied, embarrassed. "I'm really sorry." She wished that she didn't have to let the bubbly young cat down, but she just wasn't allowed to go.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh." Crystalpaw frowned confused. "Why not?" Her tail twitched.

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 08, 2015 03:50PM) (new)

"I was caught on other territory," Flametail said, feeling herself getting hot with embarrassment.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystalpaw's eyes widened. "What! How did you get there? Were you going to attack a clan?" She jumped to her paws suddenly excited.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. To visit a friend…" Flametail replied. "I just wanted to visit a friend."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. I wanna meet her."Crystalpaw smiled, obviously not understanding or taking in Flametail's replies.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Later, alright?" Flametail told her with a smile. "Don't worry. I'm sure Ripplewind and Winterspell would love to meet you."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool!" Her ears twitched happily.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"You remind me a lot of Winterspell, you know?" Flametail said, grinning. "You're both bubbly. You'd get along well."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow." Then something flitted across her mind. "What clan are they from?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail sighed. "Well, we all came from the same clan. This clan. And Ripplewind went to FireClan and his sister, Winterspell, to LightClan."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. Cool!" She smiled up at her. Then she suddenly realized a key word that she had just processed. "His?" She was now very confused.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes. Well, Ripplewind is a tom, you know," Flametail said, blushing. She wished she hadn't been caught. Then she could see her best friend.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Crystalpaw wondered how to react.
"Well, do you like him?" she giggled. She loved getting into adult's business.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail looked away, staring determinedly at the ground. "That… That is not something I wish to discuss."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She realized that she had said the wrong thing.
"Oh." she looked at her paws. She felt bad now.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Still slightly embarrassed, Flametail looked up. "Don't worry, Crystalpaw," she said comfortingly. "It's natural to be curious."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. Then that explains my curiosity!"she jumped to her paws feeling better.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"When I'm allowed to go out again, trust me, I'll take you to them," Flametail told her.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool!" she smiled at her, feeling super excited.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail grinned, then looked away sheepishly. "I honestly hope you won't take me as a role model," she said.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why not? You're my mentor!" She was appalled.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, that's true…" Flametail hesitated. "But, you see… You're not exactly supposed to go out. To disobey clan rules."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. Well I knew that. But it sounds fun, thrilling, exhilarating." She smiles up at her.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"It is." Flametail smiled, getting lost in the memories. "The forest is so dark at night and you see the moon now and then, and I really do love the feeling that you're doing something wrong, but for the right reason."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Right reason? Well see. Now there is something right about it!" She grins at her very mischievously.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's just visiting friends," Flametail replied, blushing.

« previous 1