Warriors Awesome RPG Site discussion

⊶IceClan⊷ > IceClans Nursery

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 252 comments Mod

message 2: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 53 comments Mistkit blinks open her eyes and yawns.

message 3: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

The Moon Rider (auroragerberyahoocom) | 268 comments Mod
"How are you doing Mitkit?" Hollypaw asked, glad that Mistkit had finally woken up. "You seem tired, sleepy furball. Be glad that you don't have to do apprentice duties." Hollypaw sighed with longing to go back to sleep.

message 4: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 53 comments "I'm good, how about you Hollypaw?" Mistkit asks.

message 5: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 53 comments Mistkit curls up in a nest and tries to remember her things from before she woke in the clan. Nothing came to her memory.

message 6: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

"I'm great," Hollypaw meowed sarcastically. She looked at Mistkit. "Sorry," he apologized. "It's just that, since there aren't as many warriors around, I have to work extra hard to fulfill my wish of becoming one. The training is hard but my mentor is great."

message 7: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 53 comments "What's it like to be an appretice?" she asked curiously.

message 8: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

"Hard," Hollypaw sighed. "You'll know soon enough." He glanced at her. "You know, maybe I could be your mentor when your an apprentice. I might be a warrior by then." She smiled sadly at her. "Oh, why can't I be made a warrior now."
He looked at the warriors sharing tongues and mating.
'One day, that will be me,' Hollypaw thought, determination rippling his fur.

message 9: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 53 comments "It would be so cool if you were my mentor!" Mistkit beamed with excitment.