Warriors Awesome RPG Site discussion

⊶IceClan⊷ > IceClans Medicine Den

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (last edited Dec 06, 2015 09:06AM) (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 252 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Brighthope was sorting through the herbs in her den, carefully taking inventory. "Out of borage, low on spider webs," she muttered.

message 3: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Stormstar walked in, Brighthope?" He asked, but didn't have to look far to find her.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, Stormstar, thank goodness!" Brighthope said, getting up. "Sit down, sit down, you look terrible. I'll get you something. What's wrong?' she asked, noticing the frown on Stormstar's face.

message 5: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (last edited Dec 12, 2015 08:42AM) (new)

"I- Me and Flametail where in the forest and a fox attacked." He said. Now he was around only the Med cat, he didn't have to pull of that he was OK. Stormstar's posture slumped as his head tilted down. No wonder he could hear his own heart beat in his ears, there was blood slowly trickling from the right one.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why in StarClan do these things happen?" Brighthope murmured to herself as she gathered chervil, poppy seeds, and spiderweb. "Come here, let me help." She used the chervil to clean the wounds and patched them up with spiderwebs. "Here, take these," Brighthope told Stormstar, giving him the poppy seeds.

message 7: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"Alright, wait! Can you call Flametail in here? I want you to look at her leg." He commanded, looking down on the Poppy-seeds. He wanted to know if Flametail was OK before he took them.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, yes, I'll call her," Brighthope told him, distracted. Her storage of spiderwebs was worrying her and if there was a fox around, more cats could get hurt.

Flametail limped into the den at that moment. "Oh, Stormstar!" she exclaimed.

"Come here, dear, let me look at your leg," Brighthope commanded.

message 9: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Stormstar only smiled at Flametail as he watched the two She-cats.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail gave him a quick nod as Brighthope examined her.

"Why is it always you that gets in trouble? In the past moon you've come to me with five various injuries!" Brighthope told Flametail.

"It's not my fault! I was just going to visit-" Flametail began before shutting up, realizing she had almost said the wrong thing.

message 11: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Stormstar narrowed his eyes, before shaking his head. He sniffed at the Poppy seeds and ate them.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail sighed with relief. Stormstar didn't suspect a thing. "I'm okay, Brighthope, I'm fine," she said as Brighthope continued hovering over her.

message 13: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

((Stormstar does know, hahah! Don't you remember? Silverstar told Stormstar about it all.))

Stormstar felt light headed again, and laid down, although he forced himself to stay awake to see Flametail and if she was OK.

message 14: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

((g2g))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yas but he doesn't currently suspect it… I think… XD ))

Flametail caught Stormstar's eye and grinned. "I'm fine, stop worrying."

"Yes, really, Stormstar, the stress will tire you out and you need rest," Brighthope told him.

message 16: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

((Heheh. And also Back))

Stormstar rolled his eyes and set his head on his paws.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, don't act that way," Brighthope told him. "Flametail, do you feel well enough to go rest in the warrior's den?" she asked.

"Yes," Flametail told her, getting to her paws. "Thanks."

"No problem, Flametail. Just come back if you feel any more pain," Brighthope responded.

message 18: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Stormstar watched as Flametail felt the Den. He closed his eyes, and let the darkness invoke him.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Brighthope watched Stormstar for a second. Then she went back to taking inventory, planning on asking him about the fox when her woke up.

message 20: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (last edited Dec 12, 2015 11:20AM) (new)

After almost two hours of sleeping, Stormstar woke up and stretched his paws out. He was going to train Hollypaw...But that might not be happening. As Stormstar blinked away the sleepiness as he yawned. His body ached, but he didn't feel sore any more. He slowly sat up, taking in the Med Den.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Brighthope bustled up to Stormstar, who was now awake. "How are you feeling?" she asked, checking to see if the wounds had healed. They hadn't been very deep and were looking fine.

message 22: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"I feel fine, thanks." Stormstar said, looking down on the shorter she-cat. He shuffled a bit to get into a more conformable posture. "How long was I asleep?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Two hours. You didn't miss much, don't worry," Brighthope replied with a smile. "You seem much better."

message 24: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"I feel better too." He smiled, "Thanks again. Your the only one I trust with wounds, y'know?" He said, softly shaking his pelt.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you…" Brighthope smiled, quite widely. "Really, thank you."

message 26: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Stormstar smiled back, "Do you think I'll be able to train Hollypaw? I'm only asking because you know what your doing when someone is hurt."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, you should be fine as long as you don't push yourself too hard," Brighthope sat down.

message 28: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"Brilliant." Stormstar said, standing up and stretching once more. "Thankyou," He said, dipping his head. Stormstar walked out of the Den, Now...Where is Hollypaw?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Brighthope watched him leave, still smiling. Then she went back to going through inventory.