Warriors Awesome RPG Site discussion

⊶FireClan⊷ > FireClans South Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 252 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail padded carefully through the trees, making sure to stay hidden by bushes and shadows. She looked up at the stars, wondering how Ripplewind, who was in this clan. She wanted to visit him but wasn't sure how he would interpret the visit.

message 3: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Silverstar padded though the forest. She had her eyes peeled, although she was more in on her thoughts. Thats the hole reason she came out here tonight, be think.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail looked around, then realized there was another cat there. She bit back a meow of surprise, ducking into the darkness of bush, hoping she hadn't been spotted.

message 5: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Silverstar looked around, she couldn't see anything, although she smelt IceClan. Wondering what IceClan cats, or even one cat, would be doing here at night, she walked up to the smell. Although she looked clam, she was ready for a fight.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail shrunk further back into the bush, growing more and more fearful. Her ears were flat and her eyes were wide, adrenaline flowing through her.

message 7: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Silverstar stopped when in one of the deep bushes, she could see a single blue, and yellow eye. She also smelt fear. Silverstar gathered that if they where fearful, they knew they where in the wrong. "Come out." Silverstar called in a confident voice.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail slunk out, cursing her bad luck. "What will you do to me?" she asked, shirking as far away as possible from Silverstar.

message 9: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"Take you back to your Clan by myself." She frowned. "I will do more, or less. It depends on what your here for." She said, "So, what are you doing in my Clan's territory?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I… I am looking for Ripplewind," Flametail said, hanging her head.

message 11: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (last edited Dec 06, 2015 02:16PM) (new)

"Did you Clan not speak to you about the warrior code?" Silverstar looked down on the younger, and smaller she-cat. "I know you want to see you brother, but this is unacceptable. Think yourself lucky I haven't done more on this act against the code." Silverstar waited for a moment before carrying on. "I hope you find this as a warning you won't forget, because the next time you cross the border, and it isn't argent, the only thing you'll be seeing is StarClan." She waited for the IceClan cat's answer.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 06, 2015 02:21PM) (new)

"He is not my brother…" Flametail murmured. "He is my friend. I am bringing news to him about his sister. And I missed him." She looked up, her mismatched eyes filled with tears. "Do you believe in love?" she asked.

message 13: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"No. It rips you apart, it's dangerous. Love makes you happy, and then always shatters it, it takes away everything." She said. Oh...Flower... "Sorry I have mistaken you for his brother. But did you say you bring news to him? Dose this mean you have travelled across FireClan before?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I…" Flametail bit her tounge, willing herself not to speak. "If I tell you the truth you will be angry," she said. "Please. I just wanted to tell him how his sister is doing."

message 15: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (last edited Dec 06, 2015 02:24PM) (new)

"Tell me, and I shall pass it on. I will only be angry if you lie. Tell me." Silverstar said, wiping away her own grief.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail blinked, then dropped lower the ground to show surrender. "His sister has become the medicine cat of LightClan," she meowed. "I wanted him to know. He would be proud."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((I have dinner, I'll be back in 15 minutes))

message 18: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Silverstar's face showed no emotion. She sat down next to Flametail and lay her tail on her shoulders to show she was not going to act in any way of anger. "I bet he would be proud. I will go tell him as soon as Dawn. But I need you to promise me something, don't...Don't come onto FireClan again. Braking the code is not something to be proud of. You can tell one another at Gatherings, can you not?"

message 19: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Raven DiAngelo- The Illusion wrote: "((I have dinner, I'll be back in 15 minutes))"

((OK))

message 20: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

The Moon Rider (auroragerberyahoocom) | 268 comments Mod
((Can you accept my cat, Crimson?))

message 21: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

((Hmm? Your the Head Moderator though, what would I need to accept?))

message 22: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

((My cat that I just created for FireClan. I like when I feel like I can do that without troubling anyone.))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | wrote: "Silverstar's face showed no emotion. She sat down next to Flametail and lay her tail on her shoulders to show she was not going to act in any way of anger. "I bet he would be proud. I will go tell ..."

"The Gatherings are so far away…." Flametail replied. "And… And I'll miss him those other days…" she sighed.

message 24: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

((Er, sure. I'll accept it if you want me to.))

message 25: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (last edited Dec 07, 2015 04:56AM) (new)

((thx!!!!)) Fireflame ran and ran until she scented a familiar cats. Silverstar! The loneliness dissolved as she spotted her Clanmates.
"Hey," Fireflame exclaimed. ((Bye guys!! ;())

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Erm herm, I am Flametail of IceClan))

Flametail looked up, wishing she could run when she spotted an unfamiliar cat. But she couldn't, not with Silverstar here.

message 27: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Raven DiAngelo- The Illusion wrote: "вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | wrote: "Silverstar's face showed no emotion. She sat down next to Flametail and lay her tail on her shoulders to show she was not going to act in any way of anger. "I bet he..."

"I know the feeling. C'mon, get up." Silverstar ordered, taking her tail of Flaimtail's shoulders. "I'm still going to walk you back to your clan, but nothing else will be made of this matter."

message 28: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

Spiritfire wrote: "((thx!!!!)) Fireflame ran and ran until she scented two familiar cats. Silverstar and Rippletail! The loneliness dissolved as she spotted her Clanmates.
"Hey, guys," Fireflame exclaimed. ((Bye g..."

((Rippletail isn't here, its only Flametail and Silverstar :P))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I… I wanted to see his expression…" Flametail said, hanging her head. She had also hoped to talk to him a little more.

message 30: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"No, sorry. Your just going to have to wait for the Gathering." She said, standing up, walking onto IceClan's part of the forest. "Come now. We must head up to your Clan."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Flametail followed without protest, already scheming when she would be able to come and see Ripplewind. She hadn't seen him for a week and she missed her best childhood friend dearly.

message 32: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

((Should we move onto IceClan's Forest?))

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 06, 2015 03:01PM) (new)

((Yes, you want to go first?))

message 34: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

((OK, I'll post))

message 35: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (last edited Dec 07, 2015 05:07AM) (new)

Fireflame had no anger only caution and curiosity.
What was Silverflame doing with Flametail of IceClan? Then guilt seared her as she remembered spending time with Fernstar of FeatherClan. I must stay quiet for the sake of Silverstar, Fireflame thought with dread.
out of all the cats of FireClan, she was not the best at keeping secrets. But for Silverstar, she would do anything.
As the loneliness started to creep back in, Fireflame felt as if she would never get rid of it.

message 36: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (last edited Dec 07, 2015 09:06AM) (new)

Silverstar padded back though the forest. A hint of anger had caught on. She was still upset to find a IceClan cat on her side, but wasn't going to press the matter. She also felt upset that she had talked about the stars...About StarClan. She wanted to pull out her tongue because it reminded her how it all went wrong... Talking with another cat, finally not about Clans, hunting, lack of food, war, death...It made her so happy. Silverstar didn't want to admit it, but she actually liked talking to someone who didn't call her names, or hurt her because of her past. Silverstar was lonely, although she had may friends, she felt like...A shadow. She didn't want to be in dark...She didn't want to be alone. She wanted her sister back. Silverstar shook her head, and looking up, Silverstar saw she had time before Dawn. As she crossed back into FireClan, and walked some more, she saw Fireflame. What would she be doing out..? Well, Fireflame could ask the same thing.... She padded up to her,
"Hello."

message 37: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

Fireflame looked up, surprised someone had responded to her greeting. Her past she had tried to keep secret, causing her to lose friends. Fireflame stood up and padded up to Silverstar. She bowed her head respectfully to her leader.
"Border patrol, I presume?" Fireflame said shakily, trying hard not to make the conversation awkward. "Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. It's not my place to say what you were doing."

message 38: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"Hmm? What is there to tell on a walk though the woods?" Silverstar asked. She shook her head. "Anyway, I wanted to ask you if you are OK." She smiled. "Clan life can be hard sometimes..."

message 39: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

"True, true," Fireflame meowed, relieved she hadn't made anything difficult. "My instincts told me to come here. I ad no idea that my leader would be here, scaring off an IceClan warrior." Fireflame purred with amusement. " I wish I had seen the look on Flametail's face when you found her."
Once again a sad lump weighed in her belly. "I wish I had had more time to stay with Fernstar, but she decided it was her destiny to be in FeatherClan." Fireflame sighed. "I guess it was true. StarClan does make the best decisions." Fireflame sat down and hung her head in great sadness.

message 40: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"And when did you spend time with the Leader of FeatherClan. Everyone is braking the code!" Silverstar said.

message 41: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

"At Gatherings," Fireflame said quietly. Anger suddenly made her look up. "And it is not breaking the code to visit with a friend I met as an apprentice."
Calming herself, Fireflame calmly explained.
"Don't you remember Fernpaw? She was an apprentice when she lived with FireClan. And as specifically remember saying, she thought her destiny was in FeatherClan." Fireflame sighed again. "And she was right."

message 42: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"Oh...You don't know then." Silverstar sighed. "And do not talk to a leader like that. I am sorry I have pointed my paw too soon, but that tone of voice is looked down on."

message 43: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

"I'm sorry," Fireflame said in her normal voice. "I have just been lonely and and upset lately."
She licked her paw waiting for a response.

message 44: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"I think all have been down. Just that kind of time..." She said, "Hm, hey, you know Littlekit (her adopted child, still to be made by me), You think I'm doing OK at being a...Mother?" Silverstar asked.

((Has an idea, when we have more people active, and in a little time, we should have a forest fire.))

message 45: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

Fireflame thought for a moment while she bathed. She thought of how Silverstar had given birth in harsh weather, how she was so protective of the nursery she was during battles.
"You're doing better than I would have," Fireflame finally meowed. "If I ever had had kits." Thinking sadly of how she thought she would never have a mate and kits she bowed her head once more.

message 46: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (last edited Dec 09, 2015 11:33AM) (new)

((She didnt give birth, she adopted it, as I said :P))

"Hey, it's alright." Silverstar said, laying a soft tail on her shoulders. "Anyone could make a mother or father, we all have the spirit to protect what we love."

message 47: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

Fireflame looked up at her leader sadly with little hope that it could happen. "I just don't know," she finally said regretfully.

message 48: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"When I was your age I was to buys with adventures to worry about this kind of stuff, you should do that too."

message 49: by The Moon Rider, ~The way I see it, no one cares about me~ (new)

"Maybe," Fireflame meowed with doubt. Suddenly she looked up. "May I go o a patrol on the IceClan border by myself?" she asked, standing up.

message 50: by вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη, Apparently I'm "average" (new)

"It's not even dawn!" Silverstar said, "And no, but you just have to take only one more cat with you."

« previous 1